Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
4,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This cute chick in my hall I was too shy to talk to whenever I saw her just talked to me today because I was doing homework... I'm not shy against girls but this girl is amazingly cute. And I don't make a move unless it's closely strategized so I haven't started talking to her yet. Well in the common area today I was doing a lab report while losing to Hip Hop Saved My Life and she came up to me and basically said she liked the song and wanted to know who it was by. One thing lead to another from that.. and we had sex! and basically got her number and stuff. So Lupe broke the ice between me and this girl and I'm pumped. lol

I know this makes me look like a geek who never gets girls numbers but oh well  :dno:

·
Banned
4,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hahaha, I'm just big on first impressions is all I don't want to look stupid.

I mean... it's only been a couple of weeks since I actually ran into her. Lol.

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
Very few girls I personally know are cool with Lupe Fiasco.  :dno:

Out of my four exes, only one even likes hip-hop and likens my looks to Lupe himself.  :smug:

Which, to be honest, is a big honor, even if it's not true.  :problem?:

·
Registered
496 Posts
Coldplay Expert said:
Very few girls I personally know are cool with Lupe Fiasco.  :dno:

Out of my four exes, only one even likes hip-hop and likens my looks to Lupe himself.  :smug:

Which, to be honest, is a big honor, even if it's not true.  :problem?:
haha yeah man, very few girls like hip hop enough to care about the depth of lyrics, especially lyrics like Lupe's
i guess im spoiled. my girlfriend of 3 years, when we were just first dating, bought me tickets to a Lupe concert to go with her.... at that point, i decided I can't let her get away haha
and we've been to 5 more concerts since lol

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
kdoggx2o00 said:
haha yeah man, very few girls like hip hop enough to care about the depth of lyrics, especially lyrics like Lupe's
i guess im spoiled. my girlfriend of 3 years, when we were just first dating, bought me tickets to a Lupe concert to go with her.... at that point, i decided I can't let her get away haha
Hahaha!  I remember that post on K-Live, too, when you posted up all the memorabilia!!  Boiiiiii, are you lucky!!  :)  Hold on to her, though, dude, hold on to her!!

·
Registered
138 Posts
AndrewG said:
You got game if you hit it in the common area.
While bumpin hip hop saved my life and doin that pepper grindin motion with your hands that lupe does in the video.

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
kdoggx2o00 said:
Jealous.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts