Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
G

·
Mozo The Wanderer said:
People would hail it as the best album ever :work:

Yeah I would be one of them lol

But I wonder if Lu will ever do something like that?

I guess with jay electronica if anything.

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
DAVIDRKING said:
Yeah I would be one of them lol

But I wonder if Lu will ever do something like that?

I guess with jay electronica if anything.
Not too sure, one can really hope he does do something with Jay Elect, hell, it would be dope to see Lu do something with Blu.

G

·
Mozo The Wanderer said:
Not too sure, one can really hope he does do something with Jay Elect, hell, it would be dope to see Lu do something with Blu.

He said along time ago in the 10 min freestyle he wanted to work with jay elect but who knows if they will ever put out a track.

With Blu that would be so dope! But I need him to also put music out with Kid Cudi!

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
DAVIDRKING said:
Now what if Lupe made a album with Nas like Kanye and Jay-Z
:allears:

i wouldnt mind getting Gemini and Lu's collab album which was meant to be released untill somfin happened

duet rapping in we on and the die  :datass:

G

·
LASLU said:
:allears:

i wouldnt mind getting Gemini and Lu's collab album which was meant to be released untill somfin happened

duet rapping in we on and the die  :datass:

Now that would be so AMAZING! Both tracks were so dope! I wonder what happend with FNF?

I need Lupe to collab with someone!

So far we got
nas + damian marley
Kanye + Jay-Z

and Lupe + ????

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
DAVIDRKING said:
Now that would be so AMAZING! Both tracks were so dope! I wonder what happend with FNF?

I need Lupe to collab with someone!
im not sure somefin like gemstones finding god he became a devoted christian i fink and stopped rappin. FNF is literally dead now  :sadblu:

i wish lu and gemstones get together again they were a great team complemented each other soo well on tracks and their flow>>> :allears:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts