Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http:// ----------"'Large Green Marvel Character' share"---------- /ozyacia03y99

It was released by DJ Moondawg 2 months ago, but I don't remember seeing any mention of this song. Wasn't posted here, on the LupEND Blog, etc. But I'll lock this if I'm wrong.
Anyways, it definitely seems like an old, "Gangsta Lu" type track.

And I'm pretty this is the first song we've gotten since "Airplanes" leaked back in April. Damn...that's really sad.

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SeanTheRobot said:
we don't post leaks..that's why it wasn't on the site.
I definitely agree with not posting links to leaked album-material & stuff like that, but come one man. Lupe would've never released this song officially, and this is the first song we've gotten in months. JUST LET ME HAVE THIS, OK!?

Moodmuzik said:
damn good find lol
thanks bro  :awesome:

misteralex said:
Thought it was FOTP single. :cryfam:
HAHAHA, good one.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Dan1192 said:
I definitely agree with not posting links to leaked album-material & stuff like that, but come one man. Lupe would've never released this song officially, and this is the first song we've gotten in months. JUST LET ME HAVE THIS, OK!?
well...I understand your standpoint and I kinda agree with it but I've been specifically asked to not post these type of tracks...so...I'm sticking to that.

·
Registered
5,877 Posts
It's whatever I guess. Shows Lu could have easily been a good punchline rapper. I just wouldn't be a fan.

I remember him saying something along the lines of "they're unreleased for a reason" in regards to the old tracks people dig up. This is like the whole situation with Unstoppable.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.