Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 368 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
A lot of his songs are about, Illuminati topics, plus Letterman called him Lupie, that idiot gets everyone's name wrong...
Streets on fire speaks to it, put you on game, blackout, i'm beaming, whenever he mentions "one eye" the masonic / illuminati symbol, probably some more if you look hard enough

·
Banned
2,298 Posts
:facepalm:

Lupe is a man of lyrical subtly.  If you really want to know what he thinks, study his words. 
>_> seems as though you fellas are looking for a blatant confession.  He isn't Immortal Technique.

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
CT said:
Yeah, here.

www.yahoo.com/news/article=rapperLupeFiascokilled-inWillHeExposesIlluminati-trueorfalse/page1.php
WTF IT JUST REDIRECTS TO YAHOO HOMEPAGE IM SCARED :wom:

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PrinceJane said:
:facepalm:

Lupe is a man of lyrical subtly.  If you really want to know what he thinks, study his words. 
>_> seems as though you fellas are looking for a blatant confession.  He isn't Immortal Technique.
Lately everything has been more blatant. Look at the sources in my original post and you'll see that there are times where he isn't being subtle at all.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
You don't need him to just say "Illuminati is real and tried to recruit me..." As A Lupe fan I read between his lines, as do most of us here.

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
I really hate talking about this stuff these days because being called paranoid and a nut gets annoying afterawhile, but BMF and tiwtter this morning were basically his coming out party regarding him being aware of what's going on.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Versa said:
I really hate talking about this stuff these days because being called paranoid and a nut gets annoying afterawhile, but BMF and tiwtter this morning were basically his coming out party regarding him being aware of what's going on.
Yea and all this talk about Illuminati, and stuff gets us on govt. watch lists too!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
RichAzure said:
in Blackout? errr...
1st verse of blackout

Not a lot of him's (or Hymns)
Only one eye (i.e. Illuminati or masons)
Whole lot of them (lots of Illuminati)
Saw a cyclops
that's a eye clock
Like a Rolex

·
Premium Member
52,731 Posts
Dan The Fiasco said:
1st verse of blackout

Not a lot of him's (or Hymns)
Only one eye (i.e. Illuminati or masons)
Whole lot of them (lots of Illuminati)
Saw a cyclops
that's a eye clock
Like a Rolex
See I didn't like that song cause his flow was whack, good looks.

·
Premium Member
52,731 Posts
DeePhenom said:
Spaze Out (i think)
Derr. The uprising has begun, the establishment will be shaken to the core, the revolution will not be televised, a new regime is being ushered in, yeah Spaze Out.... -___-

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Versa said:
"Empire of Illusion" actually talks about this. It says that if people try to go against the norms of today, the media can portray them as extremists that are paranoid and uncool. 

And of course the media is being backed by certain corporations that do not want radical change b/c they like the way things are right now. Mainly b/c they know how to profit in today's world.

1 - 20 of 368 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.