Kanye to The banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In Cornell West's class

twitter.com/princetonhhal

PrincetonHHAL [email protected] "I thought it was futile to bury the history [of the N word]"
14 minutes ago

PrincetonHHAL "the record company doesn't really care what I say....the record label doesn't really care what anybody says"
9 minutes ago

PrincetonHHAL "people want to be gratified with nonsense... artists go into the studio with you on their minds... you made Soulja boy Rich..."
8minutes ago

PrincetonHHAL CRS may or may not happen. Lupe is concerned with the vapid materialism surrounding the recordings by the group, while he hoped for more
3minutes ago

PrincetonHHAL @LupeFiasco "I don't make any money off of my albums."
2 minutes ago

PrincetonHHAL "Now we're in this digital age, it releases responsibility for you to pay somebody"
1 minute ago

PrincetonHHAL "There's still time and effort being put into making the music no matter how digital and analog it is"
1 minute ago

:banjo:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PrincetonHHAL "i seen celebration in the midst of chaos and agony and i seen agony in chaos in the midst of celebration" @LupeFiasco on his influences
4 minutes ago

PrincetonHHAL "Do you champion Nicki Minaj? Or do you separate her? Where do you fine cohesion? You're separating yourself"
1 minute ago
:banjo:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
primo_supremo RT @Esther_Danielle "I want my little sisters to embrace their blackness but not through the eyes of Niki Manaj" - @lupefiasco
2 minutes ago

Shots fired :stronger:

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Nicki Minaj is the best possible role model in todays music as far as women I'd say, kids looking up to Ke$ha,Lady Gaga,or Britney Spears isn't good. Be nice to see the video.

·
Premium Member
12,591 Posts
Skip said:
primo_supremo RT @Esther_Danielle "I want my little sisters to embrace their blackness but not through the eyes of Niki Manaj" - @lupefiasco
2 minutes ago

Shots fired :stronger:
ah shit! -__-

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
yall think its kanye or pharrell who keeps crs materialistic

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Soulja, Nicki, man, Lupe should stop beatin around the bush and go straight at Gucci and Wayne!

...and Keri Hilson too. (for some reason i don't like her :dno:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts