Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Old footage, yes, I'll admit it, and I'm sure everyone here's already seen it, but it's nice to look back at it.  These two make a wonderful duo, in my book. :)

I remember when okstatetw offered to take me to one of the Steppin' Lasers concerts when these two came as close to Oklahoma as they ever would: the Dallas House of Blues.  Unfortunately, it was during school hours and neither one of us could afford it.  :-\  But, man... Must've been a great show!!  :allears:

Thoughts?  Reminisces?  Remarks?  Don't flame me.

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
CT said:
MAN THEY SHOULD BE THE NEXT OUTKAST
WHY DIDNT YOU THINK OF THIS, COLDPLAY?
YOU SLACKIN
>_>
I said that all the time on KanyeLive.
Don't believe this kid.

:D

·
Premium Member
90,786 Posts
I almost went to the Dallas one where Lu got the cake for him. U fortunately I had exit level exams that you have to pass in order to graduate here! But I loved that moment

I'd love it if they aimed to be a duo

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
DeePhenom said:
cant really call B.o.B a sellout when his first single was this . . .

Compare this to "Magic", though, and there's a glaring, almost ungodly difference.

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
may 2 favorite rappers! i heard a rumor that them and janelle monae being the next fugees, that's not true but it would be tight if they did an album together

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LUnatic said:
may 2 favorite rappers! i heard a rumor that them and janelle monae being the next fugees, that's not true but it would be tight if they did an album together
D:

:yay:

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Kale07 said:
:work: I'm guessing I'm the only one in the Lupe section who thinks BoB was wack even before he soldout?
Probably not..they just won't say anything.

I don't like that B.o.B sold out, but I still like him.  :dno:  I bump The Adventures of Bobby Ray all the time still.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts