Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
12,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who else agrees that Ludacris is one of the best rappers?

his flow and worldplay are insanely crazy

but the dude is hella underrated now, and i think its cuz of his latest album... i guess he wanted to switch it up and try something different, like Wayne & Rebirth....but that shit didnt work out....its sad though all his work is great

Theater Of The Mind was a classic album and that shit was and still is slept on...#Shame

and his new album comes out next year and its suppose to be a straight Hip-Hop/Rap album....so i cant wait for that! :banana:

·
Premium Member
4,140 Posts
luda is certainly in my top 15. he always brings the quotables.

I agree that BOTS was a pothole for him lyrically but it did produce a couple of mega hits for him.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Very underrated. I never thought there were any Luda fans because I saw him get chewed up in some old KLive thread like a month ago. =\

·
Premium Member
116,472 Posts
he is. good. i mean i like his older stuff, obviously, since his newer materials are w/e.

·
Registered
32,365 Posts
yeh his newer stuff has been meh. but theater of the mind was actually really good.. and word of mouf is one of my favorite albums ever. luda will always remain in my top 10 favorite rappers just because of his previous stuff

·
Banned
16,412 Posts
The Nicki Stan said:
who else agrees that Ludacris is one of the best rappers?

his flow and worldplay are insanely crazy

but the dude is hella underrated now, and i think its cuz of his latest album... i guess he wanted to switch it up and try something different, like Wayne & Rebirth....but that shit didnt work out....its sad though all his work is great

Theater Of The Mind was a classic album and that shit was and still is slept on...#Shame

and his new album comes out next year and its suppose to be a straight Hip-Hop/Rap album....so i cant wait for that! :banana:
top 5 for me

1 - 20 of 24 Posts