Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 215 Posts

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The last few days have made me physically ill.

We've all loved this guy for so long. What he's saying now is not just whack, it's damaging and evil.

Imagine if Donda heard what he's saying recently. Look at what Owens sprays over the internet - It is the complete antithesis of everything Donda fought for. There is nothing revolutionary about it, if you truly believe that you are completely blinded by fandom.

I guess we all hoped he was getting real help these last two years, but it seems like he's even worse mentally.

Remember when Kanye was a revolutionary for minority groups, a crack in the pavement? Now he's stoking the egos of far right twitter 'personalities' and in his head he really thinks that is a 'new consciousness'. He has no clue what he's dealing with. Hate to say it but Rosenberg said it best in that video.

·
Registered
8,116 Posts
it's not that serious

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Pinhead To The said:
yeah I’m not gonna lie every one of his pro-right tweets is like stabbing me in the heart

I’m already down & Kanye keeps kicking me
Exactly. And it’s more than progressives whinging that *insert artist* doesn’t agree with everything they do. We’ve always known Ye thinks outside the box. But he’s so lost on this. He’s lost his way. All the kids in the hood who wait on his every word seeing this stuff, that’s who it’s really affecting. My brother was crying last night over this. It’s bigger than ‘trolling’.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
woodyyy said:
Separate artist from art. It ain’t that deep.
It’s hard when Kanye’s art is so directly about himself. Different to a Rothko painting you can appreciate without thinking of the man himself.

·
Banned
11,904 Posts
purplenoons said:
Exactly. And it’s more than progressives whinging that *insert artist* doesn’t agree with everything they do. We’ve always known Ye thinks outside the box. But he’s so lost on this. He’s lost his way. All the kids in the hood who wait on his every word seeing this stuff, that’s who it’s really affecting. My brother was crying last night over this. It’s bigger than ‘trolling’.
It’s even worse that the new generation coming up won’t know kanye as we know him

1 - 20 of 215 Posts