Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 372 Posts

·
Banned
7,120 Posts
Ryanscary said:
it draws you in only to shit all over you
Forreal. I ran from this shit for so long, even after I got into this relationship with this girl who did nothing but amaze me through the course of it, and continued to run. Then when I finally put my faith in it shit folded on me like a venice fly trap.

·
Banned
7,120 Posts
dc... said:
If you get it right though, LOVE>Anything else.
Very true, but even when you do get it right, you have to rely on the other to do the same thing, which more times than less, never happens. Then you find yourself in the shit position of love: being in love with what you can't have anymore.

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
BubblegumWay said:
Very true, but even when you do get it right, you have to rely on the other to do the same thing, which more times than less, never happens. Then you find yourself in the shit position of love: being in love with what you can't have anymore.
Ture, but when you get a mutural love (aka the one) love can help you through anything.
It all comes down to having the right one.

·
Banned
7,120 Posts
dc... said:
Ture, but when you get a mutural love (aka the one) love can help you through anything.
It all comes down to having the right one.
But the thing is, even if it is mutual, sometimes certain things happen that pull said "ones" apart. And despite whether or not fate will bring you two together, you still have to put up with all of the bullshit and depression that goes in between that, but I know what you're trying to get across. Believe me.

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
BubblegumWay said:
But the thing is, even if it is mutual, sometimes certain things happen that pull said "ones" apart. And despite whether or not fate will bring you two together, you still have to put up with all of the bullshit and depression that goes in between that, but I know what you're trying to get across. Believe me.
And thats why its so important to work at it.
If you really love someone you will be able to do and put up with anything for someone, and hopefully they can do the same for you.
Me and my girl went through something recently (i was stupid and made a mistake) and we took a while to get past it, but we are strong now and thats because we didnt give up and we made it work.

·
Banned
7,120 Posts
dc... said:
And thats why its so important to work at it.
If you really love someone you will be able to do and put up with anything for someone, and hopefully they can do the same for you.
Me and my girl went through something recently (i was stupid and made a mistake) and we took a while to get past it, but we are strong now and thats because we didnt give up and we made it work.
That's exactly where I'm at with my girl right now. She put up with so much shit over the 3 years that we were together, got me through my dark days and helped me restore my life. She's the only person who could ever look into me and see every little crack and imperfection and ignore them. As I did the same for her. A few months back, a few of my fuck ups from the past resurfaced and she started to distance herself from me. Then I start hearing whispers that she's talking to some other dude behind my back, and then all of this shit started happening (the same dude getting her a job, her talking about him all the time, not coming around as much anymore) and I just snapped and pushed her away completely straight into this dudes arms. Three days before I was going to propose to her too.

Like, we're still trying to fix things, but every step forward I take, she takes a step back, then I take one back, and she steps forward. So, we're not getting anywhere, ya know? Everyone (even people over at KL) are telling me to just move on and find someone else, but I can't. This is the one. I know that without a shadow of doubt. I just can't seem to find the right way to bring her back.

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
You say you snapped, did you do her wrong?
Because if you really hurt her its gona take a while before she can trust you again.
But it sounds like it was a bit of wrong on both ends.

After 3 years you cant just 'move on'.
All I can say is dont give up to early and end up regretting it.
If you are speaking and making some progress(even if its small) then there is still hope.

As long as she is giving you a chance you gotta take it.

·
Banned
7,120 Posts
dc... said:
You say you snapped, did you do her wrong?
Because if you really hurt her its gona take a while before she can trust you again.
Basically, what happened, she's looking at as something completely different. I held in all of the shit about her talking to dude and didn't say anything for so long because I knew we were at a rough spot and figured it would only make things worse. So, after holding it in for so long, I had enough and needed to know. Saw she had a text while she was sleeping, read it, from this dude. Said something along the lines of, "sorry I fell asleep on you again baby. We'll talk all night long tomorrow".

So, I started kicking her out of the house, throwing her shit (broke part of her phone) and then went to call the dude (who is also her manager) and she jumped on me, dug her nails into my neck (accidental or not, dunno), so I kind of knocked her off of me and she fell back into a couch and fucked up her knee.

Now, whenever we talk, she always brings it up and says that I got "physical" with her and she can't put herself in that position anymore. And now words getting around that I beat her and "choked her" so I got all these dudes trying to jump me and none of her friends will help me out by talking to her because they all think I'm this woman beater now and are telling her NOT to go back to me. Like, I know that she's not the one saying that, I know that she told someone what really happened and then it just spread and grew into what it is now, but I dunno.

dc... said:
But it sounds like it was a bit of wrong on both ends.
It is, but I'm willing to take all of the blame because most of it either was caused by or stemmed from me.

dc... said:
After 3 years you cant just 'move on'.
All I can say is dont give up to early and end up regretting it.
If you are speaking and making some progress(even if its small) then there is still hope.
That's what I tried telling her. I'm like, "we've been with each other every day and every night for 3 years straight, I was ready to give you a ring. How can you expect me to just move on and be okay with this?" And the fact that even after she started dating this dude the second we broke up, I'm still standing here waiting for her. And she knows that.

I've done everything I could possible do at the moment given these "guidelines" she's laying out for me and now I'm playing the whole, "I'll respect your decision, I'd rather you be with someone than be alone, but I will always love you and I'll always be here waiting, we can fix this, but not until you're ready" and I thought it was working, but the second I did that, she went from talking to me every night to not talking to me since?

dc... said:
As long as she is giving you a chance you gotta take it.
She's not, though. She's putting our relationship in the hands of "fate", saying that if fate makes our paths cross again, she won't be able to deny our love anymore. The fuck is that shit? Sometimes "fate" is someone not being able to let go and who is willing to do anything to get you back, including sacrifice his own happiness to assure yours. Plus, I'm NEVER going to run into her 'cause she's avoiding any places I would and I'm pretty much doing the same, for her sake.

·
Banned
7,120 Posts
And now, I got this girl I talked to like a year before my girl all back on my nuts, just complicating shit more, 'cause I know my girl's gonna find out this girl is after me and use it against me, despite the fact that I'm telling her to fuck off. Not to mention, it's none of my girl's concern since she's with another dude, but you know how woman are. :sarc2:

1 - 20 of 372 Posts