Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 333 Posts

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright so there was this girl that has a fat booty and i was tryna get in that but my homie had a thing with her (they didn't date or anything just messed around a bit) so i held off even though she kissed me on the neck at a party and he was there and i pushed her off like get the fuck off me your man is right there :fly: anyway a week or so goes by and this dude is always bitching about this girl telling me that shes a crazy bitch and that hes done with her so i was like damn thats fucked but im still trying to get with her so i hang out with her and shes flirting with me and feeling me up and shit so i go in for the kiss. but right after i make that move i realize what i did and i was just like fuck this im not trying to get this dudes sloppy seconds and i made her promise not to tell anyone i looked her dead in her face and say "this shit never happened, we didn't even hang out today got it?" and she said yes so im thinking everythings all gravy. Yesterday he texted me out of the blue "delete my number" so i text this girl like wtf did you tell anyone? and she said nah she didnt i must have and right then i knew she was lying so i hit her with the "i know youre lying bitch don't fucking play who did you tell?" and she said she told her friend who ill just call Jamie. Anyways, jamie is a blabber mouth bitch turns out she told her whole squad about it and this other ugly ass girl we'll call D who was into my friend told him that i was making out with his girl and shit. So i text him back and tell him exactly what went down and he hits me with a screenshot of the girl i kissed lying her ass off trying to save herself so im just like fuck this shit im showing him the texts :datass: so she gets exposed and hes still mad at me for messing with "his girl" but how the fuck am i suppossed to know that there was still something going on when they both said it was over i thought it was fair game :cmon: so this goes on for a few hours me talking to him trying to cool him down but its not working and he says "Don't expect anything from me or the squad ever again we're all done fucking with you" and im like :cmon: at this point i didn't think they would actually cut me off like that like they said i was family to them and shit but come to find out they ignore me and text Jamie that the dude would take it personal if they hung out with me so they aren't going too. Fam what do i do im not trying to lose my homies over some cheating ass hoe :ohno: how can i fix this?

TL;DR My friend said he was done fucking with a girl cause shes a crazy bitch so i hung out with her and we ended up kissing
not even making out just kissing
i realized that i fucked up right after and made her promise that it never happened but she told someone and my homie found out, turns out they still had a thing they just both said they didn't and he got all my homies to cut me off. I need help fam.

pics:
convo:

thot
this was her like the end of 2013
:

homie:

EDIT:
Chris Brown. said:
Just talked to this kid
i skated from my house to his work to find this ***** :hah:
and when I got there he was walking in the back door so I said "yo I need to talk to you and he walked in without acknowledging me as soon as he saw it was me :parrot: so I sat on the bench outside the employee door and came on KTT for like 5 minutes and he came out for a smoke break and we had a talk. at first it was awkward because I didn't know how he'd react so I was cautious but he offered me a cig and we smoked and talked about the whole situation and said that we were cool in his book after he saw that I meant it, but that the other homies
mostly the one that was his friend since he came from Russia
were pissed about it as well because they knew what it felt like :ohno: but he said they were on their way here at the moment to look about getting a job for the one dude so now I'm waiting to talk to them as well :cryfam:

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LeekersXO said:
He trippin' off a bitch no, that ain’t my *****
like im seriously considering texting him how are you going to let a girl come between our friend group but i know hed just be a bitch and ignore it

·
Registered
41,592 Posts
Chris Brown. said:
its the summer that shit hard as fuck to get in with a new crowd during the summer
yeah

idk what i would do if i got cut off by the whole team

i can make new friends but finding a whole new group?

·
Registered
16,242 Posts
tbh your friend is being a bitch. Try to explain to him everything that happened and if he doesn't wanna listen to you then fuck it.

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
y__zus said:
tbh your friend is being a bitch. Try to explain to him everything that happened and if he doesn't wanna listen to you then fuck it.
already did last night he told me he didnt know who to believe so hes just cutting us both off. and thats  all good but then he got the whole squad in on it and now im just like fuck

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Smoofer said:
yeah

idk what i would do if i got cut off by the whole team

i can make new friends but finding a whole new group?
yeah exactly like these were my ****** we hung out almost every day

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
Yeah that's fucked up he's going to end your friendship over a girl who's clearly not that into him. He's probably mad and his ego is hurt so just give him some time to cool off and explain the situation to him in person. Not over text.

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
supermishelle said:
Yeah that's fucked up he's going to end your friendship over a girl who's clearly not that into him. He's probably mad and his ego is hurt so just give him some time to cool off and explain the situation to him in person. Not over text.
but the girl is in to him i guess. its a weird ass situation but i don't know how i'll be able to talk to him in person because hes crazy like he'll probably try to do some fuck shit and stab me or something idk. hes manic depressed

1 - 20 of 333 Posts