Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
62,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know about the rest of you, but this song, Blame Game, and Devil in a New Dress are my most anticipated songs since seeing Runaway.

#WhowillsurviveinAmerica

BTW Listening to albums in the ride to the max>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
ever since the LITW leak, I can't get the WW.YOURAUDIOFIX.COM parts out of my head (when listening to the Runaway version).

fucking annoying!  :mad:

·
Registered
62,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I Wonder said:
ever since the LITW leak, I can't get the WW.YOURAUDIOFIX.COM parts out of my head (when listening to the Runaway version).

fucking annoying!  :mad:
I feel bad for you.

I didn't listen to no fucking snippets of nothing.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
surgical702 said:
I feel bad for you.

I didn't listen to no fucking snippets of nothing.
Thing is, I stopped listened to the leak a while ago; and that annoying bastard is imbeded in my brain forever!

hopefully it fades before the 22nd...

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
man to ME, i've listened to the gorgeous snip like a zillion times, good thing its the shortest one lol man cudi just punishes that hook! :rage: :worship:

·
Registered
397 Posts
LITW is my favourite song that ive heard so far from the album. The drums and the chorus jus make me wanna spazz out! The cant wait for the final version! Epic Madness!

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
Lost in the World disappointed me...I mean the song was dope, but it only has like 8 bars or something and the rest of the song is just him singing "I'M LOST IN THE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORDL" and shit. But then again, I don't know if the Runaway version is the final one or not, but I hope it isn't.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Dino said:
Lost in the World disappointed me...I mean the song was dope, but it only has like 8 bars or something and the rest of the song is just him singing "I'M LOST IN THE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORDL" and shit. But then again, I don't know if the Runaway version is the final one or not, but I hope it isn't.
Yea i get wat u mean. Personally i think the beat is jus amazing i dont mind listening to it and the chorus over and over again.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts