Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
62,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know about the rest of you, but this song, Blame Game, and Devil in a New Dress are my most anticipated songs since seeing Runaway.

#WhowillsurviveinAmerica

BTW Listening to albums in the ride to the max>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
man to ME, i've listened to the gorgeous snip like a zillion times, good thing its the shortest one lol man cudi just punishes that hook! :rage: :worship:

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Lost in the World disappointed me...I mean the song was dope, but it only has like 8 bars or something and the rest of the song is just him singing "I'M LOST IN THE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORDL" and shit. But then again, I don't know if the Runaway version is the final one or not, but I hope it isn't.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Dino said:
Lost in the World disappointed me...I mean the song was dope, but it only has like 8 bars or something and the rest of the song is just him singing "I'M LOST IN THE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORDL" and shit. But then again, I don't know if the Runaway version is the final one or not, but I hope it isn't.
Yea i get wat u mean. Personally i think the beat is jus amazing i dont mind listening to it and the chorus over and over again.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.