Kanye to The banner

Lost in the World has potential to be the number one song the album

1590 Views 37 Replies 19 Participants Last post by  jimbean
The final version is epic!! He adds the female vocals! I believe the final version is on the film... :robo:
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
I can't wait until Lost In the World comes out, I'm so excited for the album almost specifically because of LITW and Dark Fantasy
Hell yea!!!! Ahhhhhh!! <<<<Screaming loud>>>> MBDTF is gonna be one of kind!
If he makes the intro way shorter, removes the spoken word at the end, and adds another verse it would be a 9/10 song but right now its at 8 for me
You never know you guys ye did say that all the songs we've heard up until this point will be very different from the finished product.
hmmm another verse would be nice, the intro should stay, and i agree with the cutting of the spoken words at the end..but hey if you dont like em just cut the words off by editing the song on your itunes
honestly i didnt like how the added vocals sounded when they came on during the movie. it felt a little more soulful with kanye singing on the leaked version and now you can barely hear him.
how do you edit songs on itunes?
Dptkelly said:
hmmm another verse would be nice, the intro should stay, and i agree with the cutting of the spoken words at the end..but hey if you dont like em just cut the words off by editing the song on your itunes
the song is so amazing!!!!
loved the extended part of woods.
the way you edit songs on itunes is by right clicking the song of your choice...then select get info...then under the info tab change the songs start and end time to whatever time you want
Wake Up Mr. West said:
how do you edit songs on itunes?
agreed. Another verse would seal the deal too
CaCHooKa Man said:
honestly i didnt like how the added vocals sounded when they came on during the movie. it felt a little more soulful with kanye singing on the leaked version and now you can barely hear him.
It has the potential to be the greatest Ye song ever.
I agree to an extend
Timesitheus said:
It has the potential to be the greatest Ye song ever.
another verse, possibly will be the greatest kanye song ever.
I can see this happening.. Ye did say that no1 has heard any final versions of his songs
lanceey said:
Every song has potential
Damn...he must be so excited to show them to the world.
Dptkelly said:
I can see this happening.. Ye did say that no1 has heard any final versions of his songs
hell yea
Timesitheus said:
Damn...he must be so excited to show them to the world.
i doubt he'll add another verse, but it would dope if he added one to the part with the power sample or something.
lanceey said:
I like this song so much, I had to re-download the leak.

I'm ashamed of myself.

Owell tho :smug:
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.