Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The final version is epic!! He adds the female vocals! I believe the final version is on the film... :robo:

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
If he makes the intro way shorter, removes the spoken word at the end, and adds another verse it would be a 9/10 song but right now its at 8 for me

·
Registered
455 Posts
You never know you guys ye did say that all the songs we've heard up until this point will be very different from the finished product.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hmmm another verse would be nice, the intro should stay, and i agree with the cutting of the spoken words at the end..but hey if you dont like em just cut the words off by editing the song on your itunes

·
Banned
85,044 Posts
Dptkelly said:
hmmm another verse would be nice, the intro should stay, and i agree with the cutting of the spoken words at the end..but hey if you dont like em just cut the words off by editing the song on your itunes
how do you edit songs on itunes?

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wake Up Mr. West said:
how do you edit songs on itunes?
the way you edit songs on itunes is by right clicking the song of your choice...then select get info...then under the info tab change the songs start and end time to whatever time you want

·
Registered
11,837 Posts
CaCHooKa Man said:
honestly i didnt like how the added vocals sounded when they came on during the movie. it felt a little more soulful with kanye singing on the leaked version and now you can barely hear him.
agreed. Another verse would seal the deal too

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lanceey said:
another verse, possibly will be the greatest kanye song ever.
I can see this happening.. Ye did say that no1 has heard any final versions of his songs

1 - 20 of 38 Posts