Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
18,475 Posts
august4th said:
what kind of lose is worse for you ?

personally the close ones
close ones. I have never been so hurt until the last 5 charger games (4 losses this year and 1 last year against the Jets). Where we were at the goal line trying to score to win and we'd get stopped. I mean that hurts a lot. I'd rather see a blow out because then I am able to accept the fact that we lost while in a close game going against you sucks because you have to watch the last few seconds which usually ends in your dismay...

·
Premium Member
21,819 Posts
well for me, if its a close game, and I can at least say we were in it...cant really say that with a blowout....

thats for the NFL

for a basketball game or baseball game, close game is worse for me....

·
Registered
19,931 Posts
NFL - Blowout.

There's nothing worse than your team never reacting in a playoff game... Yeah... last year... yeah...

NBA/MLB - close game.

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Blowout because in that scenario, your team is likely out for the whole game...which is depressing for the whole game. The close loss has some pride within it and you can always exclaim that you're team was in it and could've won it.

·
Premium Member
21,819 Posts
mmonty86 said:
Blowout because in that scenario, your team is likely out for the whole game...which is depressing for the whole game. The close lose has some pride within it and you can always exclaim that you're team was in it and could've won it.
this with NFL

Close games with MLB/NBA ....especially in playoffs and now...I'd rather see the Giants get fucked up then it being a 1 run loss :facepalm:

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
Blowout is worse for me because it's boring. I'd rather watch a really good game and lose than turn it off half way in because it's boring and irrelevant at that point.

·
Premium Member
37,799 Posts
AnnaJ said:
Blowout is worse for me because it's boring. I'd rather watch a really good game and lose than turn it off half way in because it's boring and irrelevant at that point.
but, what if u were on a team that lost the superbowl 20-23 in overtime. I'd much rather lose 35-10. To this day I still think of
how (in my sophomore year in hig school, 4 years ago)we missed going to the state tournament for golf by 1 shot. We shot a 326 and the team that got in shot a 325.

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
Escobar21 said:
but, what if u were on a team that lost the superbowl 20-23 in overtime. I'd much rather lose 35-10. To this day I still think of
how (in my sophomore year in hig school, 4 years ago)we missed going to the state tournament for golf by 1 shot. We shot a 326 and the team that got in shot a 325.
I duno...I think I'd still rather be close. I'd rather have a chance to win than no chance. I see what you're saying, and in that case I'd be more bitter than I would if we just got blown out, but still I think I'd rather be close and feel I was on an equal level with them even though I lost.

·
Registered
23,216 Posts
blowout. If you say close thriller your team has never lost in a close thriller. lol.

A blowout you just come to terms with it quick. Close thrillers rip your heart out.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Close. By the end of the a blow out, your already thinking about what movie to rent that night and what you wanna make for dinner.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts