Kanye to The banner

1481 - 1500 of 1504 Posts

·
Registered
10,121 Posts
PARISwest said:
Yeah cause they didn't have enough chances to see him in LA or Cal for that matter lmao
of course they did but who knows maybe for a decent amount of people that was the one day they had off work or whatever worked out in their personal lives. not everyone can just rearrange their schedule for whatever

·
Registered
57,887 Posts
new dates also canceled? wtf

·
Registered
996 Posts
Bought tickets for Rescheduled show, waiting to get refunded please let me know when you all get reimbursed for the same event

·
Registered
541 Posts
Clos said:
any video of Nov 1st? there were hella camera crew on the floor that night.
can confirm. An official guy came out and recorded me and a group of people rapping a ton of Ye songs getting GA hype af before it started. I also saw a few really professional ones during the show and I'm pretty sure I saw Scooter Braun at one

·
Registered
15,413 Posts
fadedjaden said:
can confirm. An official guy came out and recorded me and a group of people rapping a ton of Ye songs getting GA hype af before it started. I also saw a few really professional ones during the show and I'm pretty sure I saw Scooter Braun at one
can also confirm

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Wow reading this makes me realize he's gotta restart SPT in 2018...

·
Registered
10,474 Posts
balenciagayamaka said:
paid $40 for tickets all the way at the top and was on the floor all night  :rejoice:

bro how was the process of sneaking in? and where did you get the print job done?

and i thought they were supposed to check tickets before you get into the floor?

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Broke Homie Quan said:
bro how was the process of sneaking in? and where did you get the print job done?

and i thought they were supposed to check tickets before you get into the floor?
They were supposed to check tickets but at this show they never did. I got some color assorted wristbands on amazon. then googled the forum logo and made it a png so the background was see through and measured out the spacing and printed right on the wristbands in my printer. go to kinkos though it took me ages to get it right.

1481 - 1500 of 1504 Posts