Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
19,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
damn Lord Jamar keeps pulling back black people for hundreds of years

shooting around innocent bystanders is real ***** shit..................

·
Banned
2,645 Posts
the niggaobviously didnt shoot at innocent bystanders he was obviously tryna shoot the ***** that shot him. yall idiots got me defending the wackest NY rapper of all time, thanks ***

·
Registered
25,217 Posts
Kind of unrelated, but we need to chill with this "set black people back" type of shit. One of the major issues with race is people thinking like this and believing one individual reflects and entire group of people who in no way all share the same mindset. Like white people hardly get judged as an entire race for one person doing some dumb shit and saying things like this really believes people to think that way.

One of my pet peeves. Sorry for the rant

·
Registered
13,056 Posts
I wonder who's the person that thinks "Let's get Lord Jamar's opinion on this? Let's set up an interview about that"

·
Banned
21,674 Posts
Striker said:
Kind of unrelated, but we need to chill with this "set black people back" type of shit. One of the major issues with race is people thinking like this and believing one individual reflects and entire group of people who in no way all share the same mindset. Like white people hardly get judged as an entire race for one person doing some dumb shit and saying things like this really believes people to think that way.

:khaled2:

·
Registered
29,216 Posts
Striker said:

You real for this.

·
Registered
19,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Striker said:

first of all:

second, I use this for white people too. Trump is doing the same thing for white people

sadly these people are not alone, lot of people agree with them

·
Read Only
178,068 Posts
itiswhatitism said:
the niggaobviously didnt shoot at innocent bystanders he was obviously tryna shoot the ***** that shot him. yall idiots got me defending the wackest NY rapper of all time, thanks ***

1 - 20 of 24 Posts