Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I'm posting this on KTT lmfaooo BUT if anyone has a small business, whether it be music (instruments or artist marketing/management), clothing, product etc, and needs some extra brain power, I am willing to work! From marketing, to accounting, to budget and sales, and I will help create business plans and marketing ideas! FOR NO COST! I AM LOOKING TO WORK FOR FREEEEEEEEE

My Experience;

1.)Founder of small business that over the course of seven years proceeded to see over $1,000,000 in total sales (no longer running)
2.)Co Founder of handmade jewelry company
Current Marketing Manager - creating all  the social media campaigns and online store campaigns
Create business plans and models
Assistant in accounting, budget, and sales

Some Relevant Coursework:

Marketing, Business, Composition, Principles of Management, Human Services, Psychology

Additional Skills:

Microsoft OS and Mac OS X efficient
Type at a speed of 88 WPM​

·
Premium Member
9,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
TheEfun said:
Dont look for unpaid. Dont sell yaself short fam.
Feel you homie. I am looking for more experience in any fields at this point. Beef up my resume. But if the company or small business I intern for would like to make me full-time employee, I might take the offer. I basically am out here looking to help some people achieve their dreams, and to help achieve mine.

Wouldn't be doing some 40hr weeks unpaid :jordanlaff:

Appreciate that advice tho <3

·
Registered
15,397 Posts
YeSavedMusic said:
Feel you homie. I am looking for more experience in any fields at this point. Beef up my resume. But if the company or small business I intern for would like to make me full-time employee, I might take the offer. I basically am out here looking to help some people achieve their dreams, and to help achieve mine.

Wouldn't be doing some 40hr weeks unpaid :jordanlaff:

Appreciate that advice tho <3
keep it up homie :h5:

btw how old are you if you dont mind me askin

·
Registered
15,397 Posts
Ghost Lady said:
How u gonna gain knowledge and connects quickly in your dream-field as a teen without doing some intern work.
OP a teen?

and there are paid internships out there

1 - 20 of 26 Posts