Kanye to The banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When he was on Westwood and he just got real emotional and passionate about MTV and stuff. It got taken down from youtube and I wanna watch it right now so does anybody know where I can find another link

·
Registered
517 Posts
hahah yeah this like the best kanye freak out ever

"do you know anything about who i sampled for jesus walks? no! STFU did you like the song or not?!"

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
mtyb05 said:
aight thanks man, but chill. I looked like 10 minutes for this
it seriously took 2 minutes. if you simply put "kanye west emotional interview" on the search bar in youtube it's right there. but you decided to spent the 2 minutes making a thread that didnt get enough attention that you had to bump it back up 40 minutes later. 

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cunty McCunterson said:
it seriously took 2 minutes. if you simply put "kanye west emotional interview" on the search bar in youtube it's right there. but you decided to spent the 2 minutes making a thread that didnt get enough attention that you had to bump it back up 40 minutes later. 
I searched basically every combination of the words Kanye, Tim Westwood, Passionate, Interview, Graduation, Rant, Great Speech on youtube and google. Why are you like at me, Im sorry my youtube skills aren't as good as yours

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
mtyb05 said:
I searched basically every combination of the words Kanye, Tim Westwood, Passionate, Interview, Graduation, Rant, Great Speech on youtube and google. Why are you like at me, Im sorry my youtube skills aren't as good as yours
apology accepted. it's whatever.

·
Registered
523 Posts
"I rahter be hated for what I am then loved for what I'm not."

He's certainly not the first to say that, but the fact that he lives up to that statement to such a high level makes him so real and iconic.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts