·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
let me know my site is and empire in the making 1mil hits this past month

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
The man has truly built an empire to be honest.

In that case, I'd like to point you to the illustrious friendofthepeople.tumblr.com. :work: I have the potential. I'm just unwilling to dumb it down. Hence, my contentment with the small network I've got there. I have an immense vocabulary as one can see from my intellectual posts. (I can leave the politics to my own blog though if necceessary) I am adept in the history of R&B and I can hold my own with any other on that topic. I am timely. I've got the R&B tumblr network (at least as far as Frank Ocean goes :ohno:) beat consistently. I can't code but I've got moderate Photoshop skills. And last but not least, I will work free of cost. (Gotta show the college admissions officers that I can apply dis vocabulary somewhere it's seen, nah mean?)

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
friendofthepeople said:
The man has truly built an empire to be honest.

In that case, I'd like to point you to the illustrious friendofthepeople.tumblr.com. :work: I have the potential. I'm just unwilling to dumb it down. Hence, my contentment with the small network I've got there. I have an immense vocabulary as one can see from my intellectual posts. (I can leave the politics to my own blog though if necceessary) I am adept in the history of R&B and I can hold my own with any other on that topic. I am timely. I've got the R&B tumblr network (at least as far as Frank Ocean goes :ohno:) beat consistently. I can't code but I've got moderate Photoshop skills. And last but not least, I will work free of cost. (Gotta show the college admissions officers that I can apply dis vocabulary somewhere it's seen, nah mean?)
Word my dude hit me up on skype anthony.gasbarro

1 - 20 of 23 Posts