Kanye to The banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get a tattoo, and I thought I had the perfect quote but I can't make it short enough, so I was wondering if anyone has any good examples of quotes along to the same line as this one... basically believing we are capable of reaching a greater potential and self-determined to be successful.

·
Registered
8,647 Posts
Maybe you could paraphrase that quote in some way? Take out a couple of lines and it could still make sense:

"Look me in the eyes. It’s okay if you’re scared, So am I. I won’t let myself end where I started, I won’t let myself finish where I began. I know what is within me. I have something more important than courage, I have patience. I will become, what I know I am."

If not, here's one quote I found:

"You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?"

I can find more later. Good luck!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i really wouldn't mind going with the one I have, but everyone is telling me it's too long and no ones gonna take the time to read it if i get it tattooed on my shoulder... if anyone has any more feedback i'd appreciate it cause i'm very open to ideas right now

L

·
0 Posts
Just get the long one TBH its on you permanently and should mean something to you, so don't compromise. Great quote anyway, get it

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lilo said:
Your getting it on your head right? :oblivious: "look me in the eyes"

Nah for real though, your chest?
my left shoulder; but i'm still stuck on what to do about it; ive been looking for other quotes and nothing quite gets across the same idea this does IMO

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i think I'm happy with this... I wish I didn't have to cut anymore of it out but I still think you get the whole premise with this abbreviated version and it's a good length. font and size will be different, this is just to get the quote perfect. let me know what you think; i'd really appreciate it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts