Kanye to The banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have all the pictures from each look book? I wanna print some out and put them on my wall

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Master Curl said:
:hhh: one of the best lookbooks ever and this first season was GOAT
I remember having to cop the brown GOLF tee (pink letters) cause I got online late. Wanted the black one, but brown was the only one left :banderas:

·
Banned
3,752 Posts
Rae said:
I remember having to cop the brown GOLF tee (pink letters) cause I got online late. Wanted the black one, but brown was the only one left :banderas:
he released this right before i was in Cali for the first time. I was posted in San Diego at my cousin's and was like 13 at the time. I begged her to go down to the store the day of the shoes dropping but she refused because of traffic. so we made the trip up the day before and i remember having the hardest time choosing which piece to cop. ended up with the blue great wang hoodie and i still love that thing like it is brand new. i almost got the slater hoodie but im so glad i got what i got

·
Registered
437 Posts
Rae said:
that brown golf tee used to be one of my favorite pieces, never owned it though

1 - 14 of 14 Posts