Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
13,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Exactly a year from now. Think of everything that happened. It's a new school year. Imagine what's going to happen this year.

I literally just thought about this. I can't believe everything that happens in a year. It's crazy. :psyboom:

·
Registered
6,421 Posts
whenever i look back, i always end up really missing high school, and it really makes me sad... so i rarely look back LOL

G

·
Chilla said:
Feels like I started high school a week ago. Now I've graduated. :mindfk:
feels like i started high school and did nothing with my life.....now i've graduated and still did nothing with my life :cryfam:

·
Registered
20,213 Posts
feels like college is already flying by. scary to think how fast a real job and life on my own is sneaking up on me.

also whenever i think about how my life is about 25% over already it makes me pretty upset.

·
Premium Member
4,911 Posts
this time last year i was telling myself to put all the effort into the next year of school and pass some shit with flying colors, now am sitting here doing the same thing for next year :work:

·
Registered
350 Posts
dosed said:
feels like college is already flying by. scary to think how fast a real job and life on my own is sneaking up on me.

also whenever i think about how my life is about 25% over already it makes me pretty upset.
ahhaha man who gives a shit 25% is merely nothing you'll live again. Besides you're life could actually be 99% over and you can die tomorrow, liveee that shit

·
Registered
14,714 Posts
last year of community college man idk what to do now i went to community college to waste some time but when its done idk what im gonna do

·
Registered
11,720 Posts
shits crazy..im going in to junior year, and it seems like freshman year was yesterday. and its crazy how in 2 years, we're free. we're then labeled as "adults" so no more fuckin around because its not easy to get out of it like it was when we were all kids. and its crazy seeing people in your school and in 2 years, you may never see these people again. whether their your friends or not, i grew up with some people from elementary and to may never see them again is crazy.. time really flies doe

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
Fanta XO said:
this time last year i was telling myself to put all the effort into the next year of school and pass some shit with flying colors, now am sitting here doing the same thing for next year :work:
How did you get on bro ?

·
Premium Member
4,911 Posts
TheJellyfish said:
How did you get on bro ?
i was surprised with my results, i was really happy with the fact i didnt fail anything, all round it was good, but i got a 3 in art which fucked me over cause thats one of my main highers :kanyeshrug:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts