Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 288 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
17,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ovorain said:
youre not a homophobe if you dont like gay rap....
Not talking about them disliking the song moron. I'm talking about their reaction to the lyrics.
 

·
Read Only
Joined
·
0 Posts
Pretty sure they were just surprised that the rapper was as honest with it as he was

If you want to find actual homophobes go in any thread about Kevin doing anything ever and see that "lol he's GAY, bro" responses
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
17,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pulp Baby said:
Pretty sure they were just surprised that the rapper was as honest with it as he was

If you want to find actual homophobes go in any thread about Kevin doing anything ever and see that "lol he's GAY, bro" responses
the people in the video seemed disgusted but they were trying to hide it because of subscribers.
 

·
Read Only
Joined
·
293 Posts
Nexima said:
and if you don't like a gay rapper BECAUSE he's gay then yes you are a homophobe.
you can not like a gay rapper becasue he RAPS about gay stuff. Just like i personally dont want to hear a chick rapping about sucking dick. And obviously they are going to react that way, its out of the norm of hip hop.. How is this surprising.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
17,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ovorain said:
you can not like a gay rapper becasue he RAPS about gay stuff. Just like i personally dont want to hear a chick rapping about sucking dick. And obviously they are going to react that way, its out of the norm of hip hop.. How is this surprising.
If you dislike a rapper because he raps about being gay then you're a homophobe. Obviously gay people either disgust or disturb you
 

·
Read Only
Joined
·
293 Posts
Nexima said:
If you dislike a rapper because raps about being gay then you're a homophobe. Obviously gay people either disgust or disturb you
LOL this is actually the most ridiculous stance I've ever heard. I'm not saying he shouldnt rap about gay subject matter, in fact its important he does. I just dont relate, nor do I want to hear it. Thats like saying a straight male not wanting to to go a gay bar is a homophobe. Your logic is flawed and youre reaching. Chill.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
17,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If you don't like any songs that talk about anything sexual then yeah that's fine, but if you only dislike songs where they talk about gay stuff then you are a homophobe.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,355 Posts
ovorain said:
LOL this is actually the most ridiculous stance I've ever heard. I'm not saying he shouldnt rap about gay subject matter. I just dont relate, nor do I want to hear it. Thats like saying a straight male not wanting to to go a gay bar is a homophobe. Your logic is flawed and youre reaching. Chill.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,459 Posts
Nexima said:
If you don't like any songs that talk about anything sexual then yeah that's fine, but if you only dislike songs where they talk about gay stuff then you are a homophobe.

well this isnt true at all friend your fox is cute though so i wont grill u but your comment is really dumb have a nice year
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,645 Posts
SEVEN CAR GARAGE said:
its 2018 and we still watching reaction videos??????
SEVEN CAR GARAGE said:
its 2018 and we still watching reaction videos??????
SEVEN CAR GARAGE said:
its 2018 and we still watching reaction videos??????
SEVEN CAR GARAGE said:
its 2018 and we still watching reaction videos??????
SEVEN CAR GARAGE said:
its 2018 and we still watching reaction videos??????
SEVEN CAR GARAGE said:
its 2018 and we still watching reaction videos??????
SEVEN CAR GARAGE said:
its 2018 and we still watching reaction videos??????
SEVEN CAR GARAGE said:
its 2018 and we still watching reaction videos??????
SEVEN CAR GARAGE said:
its 2018 and we still watching reaction videos??????
SEVEN CAR GARAGE said:
its 2018 and we still watching reaction videos??????
SEVEN CAR GARAGE said:
its 2018 and we still watching reaction videos??????
SEVEN CAR GARAGE said:
its 2018 and we still watching reaction videos??????
SEVEN CAR GARAGE said:
its 2018 and we still watching reaction videos??????
SEVEN CAR GARAGE said:
its 2018 and we still watching reaction videos??????
SEVEN CAR GARAGE said:
its 2018 and we still watching reaction videos??????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,355 Posts
Nexima said:
If you don't like any songs that talk about anything sexual then yeah that's fine, but if you only dislike songs where they talk about gay stuff then you are a homophobe.
i dislike hearing gay shit in songs cuz im straight
 
1 - 20 of 288 Posts
Top