Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I give it another week for people to realize WTT is Mediocre. It's not a bad album but you come to expect more from Jay and Kanye. When i first heard MBDTF i was blown away...... :work: and people who make fun of this thread know it's true.
It's a fun album i just think these song are  GOOD friday worthy but most of the GF song's where better than all songs on WTT :button:
i think Kanye is limited cause of Jay. Jay isnt the ''SUPER CREATIVE TYPE" compared to kanye.......

·
Banned
18,273 Posts
I'm loving this album. I agree on Jay-Z limiting Ye's creativity point though. West is eons above everyone in that extent. His 6th solo album is going to be a return to that 'Art-Hop.' But y'all just had some crazed expectations.

·
Registered
6,396 Posts
Vomitorium said:
I'm loving this album. I agree on Jay-Z limiting Ye's creativity point though. West is eons above everyone in that extent. His 6th solo album is going to be a return to that 'Art-Hop.' But y'all just had some crazed expectations.
This, expectations were through the roof and now people mad it didnt reach their godly hype

·
Registered
28,071 Posts
Vomitorium said:
Exactly.I didn't expect much but got a great album.Also,I can't stop

·
Registered
11,555 Posts
I really didn't have any expectations, I knew it would be good but I honestly didn't think it would be this good. Better than I hyped it to be so I'm happy.

And just because you didn't like it and others did, doesn't mean something is wrong with everyone else.

·
Banned
165,645 Posts
Common said:
Really?

I don't.
Oh yeah man. People were complaining that we heard half the album and those tracks didnt fit with the meaning of the album. People complained about the chris rock skit. People complained about the ending of runaway. Shiiit it was crazy. Ppl gave it 6s and 7s

·
Banned
18,273 Posts
What were you expecting though? You'd be disappointed if both artists magically appeared and made you pancakes while listening to the album. :fly:

·
Registered
63,121 Posts
Mr. Yeezy said:
Oh yeah man. People were complaining that we heard half the album and those tracks didnt fit with the meaning of the album. People complained about the chris rock skit. People complained about the ending of runaway. Shiiit it was crazy. Ppl gave it 6s and 7s
Now that I think about it, didn't people complain that Gorgeous had 4 verses instead of 3?

1 - 20 of 101 Posts