Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Edit- read my post in the pitchfork thread. i think its the worst review ive ever read

Laugh with me people, laugh with me!

Step 1 - check out my post history
Step 2 - witness pure hatred of Yeezus
Step 3 - read my posts saying I would hate it forever
Step 4 - listen to my opinion now, after 20 listens
Step 5 - laugh your ass off at/with me

Onto my thoughts now.

I've listened to this album a million (literally, slightly exaggerated) times. Well, I fucking love it now. I couldn't stand it for the first trillion (again, literally) times I heard it. And then I decided to slap this shit as hard as possible in my homies car. HOLY FUCK, changed the whole experience. This album bangs so hard. It slaaaaaaaaps.

For a while I couldn't get over the fact that it lost the heart and soul from CD, LR, & MBDTF, as well as the soft electronica in G & 808s. It was so hard for me, and I'd like to apologize to all of KTT for my asshole attitude. I'm ridin' this album now, and shit, it's a fuckin banga. It's dark, it's heavy, it's new. And god dammit, it's a fuckin classic. It's a blend of heavy acid trance, bass to my fuckin face, and Mandingo thick cocky lyrics.

TL;DR - HATED IT FOR 3 DAYS, LOVE IT NOW

Laugh with me, my ******. It took me a while, but I have now accepted Yeezus as my lord and savior.

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
i feel you too bro took me a awhile for this shit to grow on me but i love it now! cant handle my liquor with keef da gawd is my favorite :datass:

·
Registered
71,327 Posts

·
Registered
9,377 Posts
Right after the Pitchfork review came out. Intradestin...

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yung Papi Champagne said:
Right after the Pitchfork review came out. Intradestin...
Read my post in the pitchfork thread lol

But, I've been an asshole. Be my guest and say whatever you want to me. I deserve it lmao

1 - 20 of 32 Posts