1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
▲Sage. said:
this.
can you post how you do this?
Photoshop? Haha, but yeah uhm it's mostly just pen tool to cut the images out and then put 'em all together. Obviously there's more work to it, but if you guys want I can write up a tutorial some time. Although there are some excellent tutorials already on the net.

And thanks for the feedback. :p

Edit: and if you guys want to check more of my stuff out: http://corez.deviantart.com/gallery/#_browse

·
Registered
11,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fckit said:
Ahh so raw! love it!
Thanks, any critique though? I want to I'm going to re-do some of these and maybe there's something I overlooked.. :)

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
zenith92 said:
Thanks, any critique though? I want to I'm going to re-do some of these and maybe there's something I overlooked.. :)
as for critique, on the camel picture, maybe it's just me, but I think the lighting is a little off. the lighting seems like it's coming more from the center of the picture but the shadow is showing that the lighting is coming from the left hand side.

·
Registered
11,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys, I already have some ideas for some new pieces. Now if I can only find some time to execute them. :)

·
Registered
54,436 Posts
Fucking awesome, if any critique, give them a bit more intensity, play with the levels, pull black and white inwards, it'll enhance it ten folds imo.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts