1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
12,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hocks16 said:
sorry to hear
sorry to hear
we gotta do what we gotta do. these hoes dont even know what visvim is, theyll just know it looks fly
anth said:
yikesssssssssss
alright give me the money for some
Avenge said:
pm me the link fam
idk if youre being forreal or not but just go to the repsneakers subreddit and search for it. only one person makes them

·
Banned
12,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:what: ***** you swear anything under $500 is just chump change. I never spend that much on clothes. i mean i could save up and make enough for a pair, its not smart to do when you know there are better things that money could go to

·
Banned
6,385 Posts
natsrednu said:
:what: ***** you swear anything under $500 is just chump change. I never spend that much on clothes. i mean i could save up and make enough for a pair, its not smart to do when you know there are better things that money could go to
its not chump change but a 2-300 dollar difference from what you said is a lot, and also being a fan of the Visvim brand not just FBTs I don't like in when someone goes off to support someone profiting making fakes off someone elses design. You dont NEED fbts, there are plenty of other good shoes that you can buy within your price range. Why do you resort to buying fakes instead of actually saving some money to buy the shoe you want to have, or just buy ANOTHER good looking shoe you can afford?

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
natsrednu said:
fuck it im just getting some fakes. i cant justify $500 for a used pair. this some bullshit
Chill B, stop spreading it around. I still gotta cop my pair. Not tryna have it sold out

·
Banned
12,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
anth said:
its not chump change but a 2-300 dollar difference from what you said is a lot, and also being a fan of the Visvim brand not just FBTs I don't like in when someone goes off to support someone profiting making fakes off someone elses design. You dont NEED fbts, there are plenty of other good shoes that you can buy within your price range. Why do you resort to buying fakes instead of actually saving some money to buy the shoe you want to have, or just buy ANOTHER good looking shoe you can afford?
of course there are other good shoes, but the fbts just have that certain look about them that others dont. i could resort to some alternative that sort of resembles it, but i just dont think it would look that good. im a fan visvim as a brand, not just the shoe. i could jut be rationalizing it because i want a pair so much, but i dont care if the rep guy is profiting off someone elses design. if i had the funds to get this type of expensive clothing, i would do it with no hesitation. but im just not there right now. its not like im going to be boasting them as being real. only a few people i know are even aware of visvim, and im gonna be straight up with them. sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do :kanyeshrug:

·
Banned
12,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
bigwes said:
Yeah tons on grailed between 2-4
/thread
:cosby: ****** act like grailed isnt the first thing i went to. there really arent that many on there, at least not the ones i want. and if they are, they end up not being my size or way outta my budget

·
Banned
6,385 Posts
natsrednu said:
of course there are other good shoes, but the fbts just have that certain look about them that others dont. i could resort to some alternative that sort of resembles it, but i just dont think it would look that good. im a fan visvim as a brand, not just the shoe. i could jut be rationalizing it because i want a pair so much, but i dont care if the rep guy is profiting off someone elses design. if i had the funds to get this type of expensive clothing, i would do it with no hesitation. but im just not there right now. its not like im going to be boasting them as being real. only a few people i know are even aware of visvim, and im gonna be straight up with them. sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do :kanyeshrug:
I understand why you want some FBTs and that there aren't good alternatives out but to me I feel like you don't ever need a piece SO badly that you have to buy a replica. And you say your a fan of Visvim but if you really are I cant see how you would be able to buy fakes. To me its disrespectful to the name of the brand and the designer. You can buy them if you want just know that you probably won't feel too great about it.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.