Kanye to The banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
35,081 Posts
Roman said:
It's about 100 times more awkward for Nabil West now than it ever will be for Kanye
Your a Kanye AND G.O.O.D. Music Mod?!

When did all this happen? :mindfk:

·
Registered
41,943 Posts
Mikee. said:
Your a Kanye AND G.O.O.D. Music Mod?!

When did all this happen? :mindfk:
And WTT, but that will probably merge back into the Kanye section after the album has been out for a while. And I think it was Saturday

·
Registered
6,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Roman said:
It's about 100 times more awkward for Nabil West now than it ever will be for Kanye
Uhm, nah. It takes more than that to put me in an awkward situation.

And for the others: we see Ye waiting to show up after the HAM Intro, while in the other shows (Coachella, Morocco, Summerfest...) it was all a surprise, and had this legendary feeling etc.. It was all well put out, part of an extraordinary act. And in this video, we see him waiting, we see the human side of it. Awkward.

But anyways, this thread is far from being awkward for me LOL trust me, you guys will need a lot more than that to achieve moving me in anyway, or to achieve making me feel ashamed, awkward, or any other feeling.

·
Registered
6,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Roman said:
I still fail to understand how that was awkward :|
Maybe it's just me :work:
You don't have to find it awkward too, that's ok. It's my opinion. But as far as calling this thread awkward for me... LOL

Anyways.

·
Registered
15,808 Posts
FUCK YEAH, AUSSIE PRIDE!!! tbh one of the highlights and only performances that i would like to see in splendour in the grass...

WISH I WAS THERE. lol my mate had tickets to these, to bad we had exams, he couldnt go !!

·
Registered
19,332 Posts
Roman said:
And WTT, but that will probably merge back into the Kanye section after the album has been out for a while. And I think it was Saturday
No one Roman should have all that power :work:

·
Registered
15,808 Posts
Fuck, i love the live versions of runaway.. havent seen one in a while, just reminded how much i love the song :D

21 - 39 of 39 Posts