Kanye to The banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
25,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I said fuck the police thats how i treat em we buy our way outta jail but we cant buy freedom.

·
Banned
13,824 Posts
How is that a spit in the face? More tracks doesn't mean better. If soulja boy releases a 90 track album, that is still 90 shitty tracks.

Sure, the 11 track number was low, but if people complain about 14 tracks, then y'all got some music fiend problems.

·
Registered
25,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yup lol kanye has actually gotten back into jail themes with this album kinda interesting.

·
Registered
58 Posts
GettinOutOurDreams said:
How is that a spit in the face? More tracks doesn't mean better. If soulja boy releases a 90 track album, that is still 90 shitty tracks.

Sure, the 11 track number was low, but if people complain about 14 tracks, then y'all got some music fiend problems.
This

·
Registered
25,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
GettinOutOurDreams said:

its a spit in the face because this album has less tracks and still as good quality as CD (if not better, there's no telling though).

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
Manny said:
but I just realized CD was only about 14 REAL tracks long :dno:
big spit in the face to the people who wanted more tracks on MBTDF.

----------------
Now playing: Kanye West Feat. Talib Kweli & Common - Get Em High
via FoxyTunes
You forget that alot of the tracks will be longer. He said Runaway is like 8 minutes long for the cd

also Monster is a bit longer.

You can tell Power will be longer/different because if you look at the iTunes preorder, you can't purchase it even when it's a single.

IDK what's wrong with 12 tracks of quality. If you look at it, Each album has that same range. CD had 17 actual tracks and even then some stuff like the Graduation track and I'll Fly Away were skits in my view so thats 15.

LR had 16 actual tracks too. Late and DFSL original was a hidden track and bonus track respectively. Trust me, when Kanye makes LPs Quality>Quantity.

·
Registered
25,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Eezy said:
You forget that alot of the tracks will be longer. He said Runaway is like 8 minutes long for the cd

also Monster is a bit longer.

You can tell Power will be longer/different because if you look at the iTunes preorder, you can't purchase it even when it's a single.

IDK what's wrong with 12 tracks of quality. If you look at it, Each album has that same range. CD had 17 actual tracks and even then some stuff like the Graduation track and I'll Fly Away were skits in my view so thats 15.

LR had 16 actual tracks too. Late and DFSL original was a hidden track and bonus track respectively. Trust me, when Kanye makes LPs Quality>Quantity.
lol that was my point haha

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
Timesitheus said:
IMO, tracks off the movie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> College Dropout, easily.
You're reaching bro.  You're saying 5 or 6 tracks we heard on the movie are better than all of CD?

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
Timesitheus said:
Maybe I just have new song syndrome, but Dark Fantasy >>>>>>>>>>> anything on CD, in my eyes.
I have to respectfully disagree.  It's ok to fall in love with a song, but you can't go ahead and call it a classic 24hrs after hearing it.  I know you didn't necessarily call it a classic, but to say that the one song is better than anything off CD --which in my opinion is a classic-- that's reaching homie. 

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
LatinoLoco said:
I have to respectfully disagree.  It's ok to fall in love with a song, but you can't go ahead and call it a classic 24hrs after hearing it.  I know you didn't necessarily call it a classic, but to say that the one song is better than anything off CD --which in my opinion is a classic-- that's reaching homie. 
I suppose so.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts