Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She decides with her sister that her sisters moving in with us..no big deal to me except there's been some changes..

They both r different race so they're ALWAYS speaking their native language so I never know what's going on.. I'm sayin 24/7..making me feel 3rd wheel-ish. I brought this up to her before but she kinda shrugged it off..

Thoughts? advice??
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
33,300 Posts
i hate that. my best friend speaks Italian constantly.

i mean, it's probably worse when it's your GF though. mine speaks korean, but only to her parents.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
NickyEyes said:
i hate that. my best friend speaks Italian constantly.

i mean, it's probably worse when it's your GF though. mine speaks korean, but only to her parents.
Yeah see it never bothered me but now its like..were all goin to walmart and they're basically just talking to each other
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
33,300 Posts
I.B. Asian said:
Yeah see it never bothered me but now its like..were all goin to walmart and they're basically just talking to each other
that's really annoying. I would say it in front of both of them. I wouldn't make it seem like i'm mad or starting an argument. Just semi-jokingly to see how they take it. Then just keep making remarks. It really shouldn't be a problem for them to speak english if they are capable of speaking it fluently.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BigWorldJust said:
Fuck her and scream some shit in your native language, and be like now you know it feels bitch.
For real though, I thought about it but id feel pretty stupid tbh..rather have a full convo in my native language than randm shit
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
NickyEyes said:
that's really annoying. I would say it in front of both of them. I wouldn't make it seem like i'm mad or starting an argument. Just semi-jokingly to see how they take it. Then just keep making remarks. It really shouldn't be a problem for them to speak english if they are capable of speaking it fluently.
Its not so much annoying but like..its come to the point where I don't wanna go nowhere with em no more if ima feel 3rd wheel-ish
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
33,300 Posts
It's ignorant. If it's just you three and all they do is talk in a foreign language, that ignorant.

They're either talking about you, or purposely excluding you.
 
1 - 20 of 91 Posts
Top