Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who seen him live? i've seen him twice. first time was better though... performed for 3.5 hours, it was intense.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Saw him here in Seattle. It was crazy. He had crazy energy and the crowd always had there hands up and was always into it. Never a dull moment.

·
Premium Member
117,651 Posts
BeansNCrackers said:
Saw him here in Seattle. It was crazy. He had crazy energy and the crowd always had there hands up and was always into it. Never a dull moment.
Bro theres.a.sports sec and we need.more.seahawks

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kashif said:
saw him at Remember 2 Smile, it was epicccccc
performed all his mixtape songs :)
yeah that was amazing, that day was so cold and rainy too.. i was like the 3rd person in line... waited something like 8 hours in the rain.... i loved the little movies he had before a certain set of songs that pertained to the subject of the movie.

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
god damn waiting for Remember 2 Smile was miserable.. so so cold

but the show was the best one ive been to and the first time i saw lupe live

drove 8 hours to see it

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Insane said:
god damn waiting for Remember 2 Smile was miserable.. so so cold

but the show was the best one ive been to and the first time i saw lupe live

drove 8 hours to see it
yeah, and they were being fuckers with letting people in too.
i went to the thrift store across the street and bought a hat cause they were out of unbrellas lol

·
Registered
497 Posts
Seeing him for the first time Oct 16 in West Palm Beach. Supposedly it's a free show so me and my friends are driving up there. Anyone know what songs he performs at his shows lately?

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
Great energy.  Despite the dj screwing up his intro as soon as he came out (mic didn't come on and Lu just gave him a WTF look and walked backstage --lol) it was a sick show.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Seen him 5 times. Once at the glow in the dark tour, the other 4 were his shows. The fact that I've seen him live 5 times goes to show that he's an amazing performer. Lots of energy, connects to the crowd. Even my friends who aren't the biggest lupe fans had a good time at his concert. Anyone going to their first lupe show is going to be blown away.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Saw him twice both were amazing

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
I seen him twice this year. First in Stockton, CA, and then in SF. Both shows were dope, but the second was better. Better venue, and better crowd. Can't wait til he comes back around here.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts