1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kashif said:
saw him at Remember 2 Smile, it was epicccccc
performed all his mixtape songs :)
yeah that was amazing, that day was so cold and rainy too.. i was like the 3rd person in line... waited something like 8 hours in the rain.... i loved the little movies he had before a certain set of songs that pertained to the subject of the movie.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Insane said:
god damn waiting for Remember 2 Smile was miserable.. so so cold

but the show was the best one ive been to and the first time i saw lupe live

drove 8 hours to see it
yeah, and they were being fuckers with letting people in too.
i went to the thrift store across the street and bought a hat cause they were out of unbrellas lol

·
Registered
504 Posts
Seeing him for the first time Oct 16 in West Palm Beach. Supposedly it's a free show so me and my friends are driving up there. Anyone know what songs he performs at his shows lately?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Seen him 5 times. Once at the glow in the dark tour, the other 4 were his shows. The fact that I've seen him live 5 times goes to show that he's an amazing performer. Lots of energy, connects to the crowd. Even my friends who aren't the biggest lupe fans had a good time at his concert. Anyone going to their first lupe show is going to be blown away.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Saw him twice both were amazing

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.