Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOLLOW ME @luissaenz1588

**CURRENT UPDATE: Finally finished my instrumental album "In a Few Years"! Its my debut album and my reel that I created to show off my current work. While working on this, I was also remaking several live songs from Kanye's "VH1 Storytellers". Now that I have some more time, maybe I'll get back to working on that project, while also working on my second album, which will be a synthpop album. So everyone, take a listen and tell me what you think!!

http://soundcloud.com/luis_saenz/sets/in-a-few-years

Promised that I'd create a topic with the updated remakes that I created, and here it is. A couple of updated remakes, with many more to follow.

Heartless
Heartless (Live).mp3 - 10.9 Mb

Flashing Lights
Flashing Lights (Live).mp3 - 15.5 Mb

Love Lockdown
Love Lockdown (Live).mp3 - 23.9 Mb

Bad News
Bad News (Live).mp3 - 12.6 Mb

Street Lights
Street Lights (Live).mp3 - 6.9 Mb

All of the Lights
https://soundcloud.com/luis_saenz%2Fall-of-the-lights-luis-saenz
Through the Wire (Live from Abbey Road)
https://soundcloud.com/luis_saenz%2Fthrough-the-wire-live-remake

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ahjjones said:
These are great!
Thank you. I originally uploaded all these to KanyeLive, but since the site is dead now -__- I decided to upload all the updated files here :datass:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mr. Miniblock said:
i missed you djhint
lol
dope remakes
lol, thanks man. Been really busy working on sound design on films and also college and work lately, but had the little time that I had to update these works of mine, lol.

·
Registered
47,303 Posts
djhint said:
lol, thanks man. Been really busy working on sound design on films and also college and work lately, but had the little time that I had to update these works of mine, lol.
Was you that guy on Youtube who made the Amazing remake with the video?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Albert McFly™ said:
Was you that guy on Youtube who made the Amazing remake with the video?
Well, I made remade the song, but another member from Klive made the video and uploaded it to youtube. Right now, I'm working on a new version of Amazing that sounds less generic, lol.

·
Registered
47,303 Posts
djhint said:
Well, I made remade the song, but another member from Klive made the video and uploaded it to youtube. Right now, I'm working on a new version of Amazing that sounds less generic, lol.
If you made a whole VH1 remake, I would buy it lol

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Albert McFly™ said:
If you made a whole VH1 remake, I would buy it lol
I kind of did, except with the exception of a few songs that I never got around to remaking. I started remaking Stronger from Storytellers, but realized that I needed the acapella, which I couldn't find anywhere.

·
Registered
15,589 Posts
djhint said:
I kind of did, except with the exception of a few songs that I never got around to remaking. I started remaking Stronger from Storytellers, but realized that I needed the acapella, which I couldn't find anywhere.
did you find it ???

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Dgomez432 said:
Do you have a twitter account DjHint? I would like to keep updated on your work its awesome!!! :yay:
I do, but i never really post on it, just follow people, lol.

1 - 20 of 171 Posts