Kanye to The banner

LITW sounds...

783 Views 14 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  The Man
like the love child of Roses and I wonder.
the song is perfection, most beautiful thing I've heard since Say you will.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
yes a amazing, 3 kittens born every time the song is ringing
shev said:
like the love child of Roses and I wonder.
the song is perfection, most beautiful thing I've heard since Say you will.
Sounds nothing like those 2 songs
ooo where do you get these cool gifs?
T.B.O.T.B said:
I'm pretty sure he means it by saying both those songs are amazing, and if both those songs would then fuck and make a baby, there baby would be LITW
Rain said:
Sounds nothing like those 2 songs
I agree completely .

shev said:
like the love child of Roses and I wonder.
the song is perfection, most beautiful thing I've heard since Say you will.
T.B.O.T.B said:
And this is the 3rd time today i've seen you use that gif >_>
no it's first by me buddy i snatched this ish
:shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Mikee_Star said:
I agree completely  .

And this is the 3rd time today i've seen you use that gif  >_>
I don't want to listen to it again so I get the full experience on the album, but I think it almost made me cry when I heard it in the movie. It will probably become one of my favorite Ye songs ever.
You used it to diss me earlier when i said some Lil B song was wack
T.B.O.T.B said:
no it's first by me buddy i snatched this ish
:shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
oh yeah
btw i was being sarcastic although he has some good days mostly bad tho
Mikee_Star said:
You used it to diss me earlier when i said some Lil B song was wack
I coulda sworn I started that gif awhile ago. But who cares lolol
T.B.O.T.B said:
no it's first by me buddy i snatched this ish
:shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
:worship:
AKIL said:
I coulda sworn I started that gif awhile ago. But who cares lolol
lo i meant first time
o ok lol it doesn't really matter to me tho
T.B.O.T.B said:
:worship:lo i meant first time
Chorus carries the song but it's very powerful.

Stadium music.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top