Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stop saying LITW is the greatest thing Kanye has ever done.

We haven't heard the final version. So far his verse is ridiculous small.

I'm not saying that it can't be. But right now, it can't even be compare to Jesus Walks, Diamonds, Flashing Lights and other classics.

Just stop it.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Jasper305 said:
yo i can compare it to whatever i want i can compare to cheetos if i want, fuck you
stamp that on yo opinion biotch

*slams door and leaves with presence (which is my present kiss my ass)*

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
renangms said:

I'm not saying that it can't be. But right now, it can't even be compare to Jesus Walks, Diamonds, Flashing Lights and other classics.

Just stop it.
THIS SONG 70 % OF BON IVERS SONG

KANYE PUTS IN A VERSE AND DRUMS

KANYES BEST SONG EVER?

LOL GTFO AND WAIT :problem?:

btw i am with you

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
im not saying by any means do i feel this is kanyes best song, it is way to early to tell. but sometimes less is more and i know a lot of ppl my Girlfriend for one who heard it once and fell in love (shes not even a big YE fan) she showed it to the girls in her dance class and they all love it and are all choreographing a dance to it for there final, just goes to show this will be one of YE's most universal songs and will reach a broader audience than songs like so appalled, Monster, etc will ever reach

·
Registered
828 Posts
AOTL is (so far overrated)
until everybody and they mama jump on it and we hear the final version
but it got overrated couple of months ago when people thought its gonna feature Drake

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That Kid Eric said:
Even with a short verse, it's still dope..better than most of his songs
I didn't say it wasn't. I'm just saying that an unfinished song can't be his best one.

·
0 Posts
What we've heard in the movie and the leak was more than just a snippet....I mean if another verse is added it's only going to make the song better not worse....I swear you guys act like Kanye re-did the whole song...I guarantee there will only be a few minor differences but then again Kanye also said that he was gonna let the beat ride so maybe we won't get a 2nd verse....

·
Registered
59,974 Posts
Bon614 said:
AOTL is (so far overrated)
until everybody and they mama jump on it and we hear the final version
but it got overrated couple of months ago when people thought its gonna feature Drake

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
UltraKid said:
What we've heard in the movie and the leak was more than just a snippet....I mean if another verse is added it's only going to make the song better not worse....I swear you guys act like Kanye re-did the whole song...I guarantee there will only be a few minor differences but then again Kanye also said that he was gonna let the beat ride so maybe we won't get a 2nd verse....
If there isn't a second verse then I'm already convinced that it isn't his best song.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
renangms said:

Just stop it.

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
renangms said:

Just stop it.
Co-Sign.  People to quick to label things classic and "the best ever".  That shiiit hasn't even dropped officially yet, and people that are labeling it his "best work ever", haven't been listening to Ye's material with a good ear.  While I agree that production-wise it sounds fantastic, but with that one short verse, it doesn't beat "Through The Wire", "All Falls Down", "Jesus Walks" and "Family Business" for example; all of those tracks have stellar production and lyrical content to back it up.  All I'm saying is that LITW needs to have the total package in order to be considered his BEST WORK EVER!!!!! sigh.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts