Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
7,923 Posts
I deleted all of my snippets a few hours ago... Its not worth it. I'd rather wait until the final versions are released with the album. Then I'll come bump this thread and flame you!

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1200 said:
I deleted all of my snippets a few hours ago... Its not worth it. I'd rather wait until the final versions are released with the album. Then I'll come bump this thread and flame you!

I haven't heard AOTL yet, only on the ustream.
But LITW is hot, and word I did delete all the snippets.
And by accident deleted Power...

·
Registered
10,058 Posts
I don't see the problem with listening to snippets etc: it only makes the song seem better for me when I hear it in it's complete form after the snippet/unfinished leak

·
Registered
7,923 Posts
-The Calm- said:
I don't see the problem with listening to snippets etc: it only makes the song seem better for me when I hear it in it's complete form after the snippet/unfinished leak
True. Especially if the final one does not have Drake on it.

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
-The Calm- said:
Too lazy to hear AOTL tbh, didn't even heard that you never see me again shit.

IJDGAF :problem?:

One album = at one time.

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
I deleted them both after 3 listens to save for the album but in the past couple days I just really had the urge to listen to Lost In The World on youtube.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
i agree!
i had a moment with LITW the other day, and it's not even finished, so i can't imagine the finished product!
I'm excited for it!

1 - 20 of 72 Posts