Kanye to The banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
14,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So if you want to do it, do it. Like some people think/act like they’re special because they do it. We don’t live in the 1800s anymore where only the rich and “elite” can do it. You don’t have to go to school or even pay to learn about it. Is it easy? Nothing is easy. But you can do it

·
Banned
14,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sebas. said:
youd think I was. You wouldn’t believe the amount of people that don’t realize or don’t care. Or just flat out give up because it’s “too hard”

·
Registered
10,791 Posts
Damn op your right

Fuck this college i'm going too, Fuck this lil job I got

I'm dropping out and quitting, I'm gonna be a rapper now

·
Registered
35,444 Posts
just know practice makes perfect

i don't have any god-given musical talent but i've been producing for close to a decade now n my beats been slappin lately

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
notbrock said:
Damn op your right

freaking rad

being a rapper sounds way cooler than stupid college and a stupid job

·
Registered
10,791 Posts
I listen to Juice Wrld, X, Drake, Travis and Post Malone so I clearly have a very wide and deep taste for this shit so I'm ready!

·
Banned
5,392 Posts
I agree and disagree at the same time.

We live in a time where yes anyone can be an artist and learn music theory but honestly it's not for everyone. Especially if I hear some rapper on a generic beat with generic popular flow and badly mixed you know damn well I'm gonna turn it off. Same goes for rappers who let the beat carry the entire song like if you can't actually rap and have no skill with it, pls stop trying or at least develop your own flow, style to fit what skills you do have. If we talking about other genres then yea same thing kind of goes. If you are not a good singer keep practicing until you know how to at least have your own unique voice and not rely on vocoders and effects to carry the song. Also I'd say learn a real instrument and learn some music theory before producing your own music in a serious way because that's really how you become better at it and not rely on playing the same 5 notes on a beat in FL studio with bland 808s and hi hats lol

·
Banned
14,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Beautiful Morning ⛈ said:
I mean yeah but the majority of that music will not sound good
because a lot of people don’t listen to much music. How can you expect to grow when you only know one thing? A lot of people don’t like music as much as they think they do. They also learn the bare minimum and think “learning too much kills creativity”

notbrock said:
Damn op your right

You took what I said completely wrong dude

1 - 15 of 15 Posts