Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the lack of promotion of MOTM2, I was slowly getting less and less excited for the release. With GOOD Fridays, Runaway, and the buzz MBDTF was getting, it was easy to say that I was more excited for Ye's album than Cudi's.

Then I heard the snippets and I was like:  :yay: :awesome: <3 :twisted: :rage: :parrot: :jo: :slick:  :wom:

Seriously, EVERY song sounds dope imo. Cee-Lo Green and Mary J. Blige are fucking magical, the piano in Marijuana is dope, and Ashin' Kusher sounds like the feel good song of MOTM2 (Up Up and Away for MOTM). And the rest of the songs are dope also.

After I heard the snippets I literally couldn't help but just smile. I was high on excitement. This definitely reignited my anticipation for the album, and it'll make the wait for MBDTF a lot easier. You done good Cud.  :hat:

oh and looooooooobb to all the haters sayin' he was gonna fall off  :problem?:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,419 Posts
Lalangan said:
With the lack of promotion of MOTM2, I was slowly getting less and less excited for the release. With GOOD Fridays, Runaway, and the buzz MBDTF was getting, it was easy to say that I was more excited for Ye's album than Cudi's.

Then I heard the snippets and I was like:  :yay: :awesome: <3 :twisted: :rage: :parrot: :jo: :slick:  :wom:

Seriously, EVERY song sounds dope imo. Cee-Lo Green and Mary J. Blige are fucking magical, the piano in Marijuana is dope, and Ashin' Kusher sounds like the feel good song of MOTM2 (Up Up and Away for MOTM). And the rest of the songs are dope also.

After I heard the snippets I literally couldn't help but just smile. I was high on excitement. This definitely reignited my anticipation for the album, and it'll make the wait for MBDTF a lot easier. You done good Cud.  :hat:

oh and looooooooobb to all the haters sayin' he was gonna fall off  :problem?:

You could tell all that from 30 sec snippets? I love how some of the songs sound but couldn't get an accurate feel. Trapped in my mind and Mr. Rager are ON-POINT tho!
I saw Ashin Kusher more as a "Dose of Dopeness" kinda song. I cant put my finger if there's any "feel good" songs on this album yet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,906 Posts
ash
Vigor said:
You could tell all that from 30 sec snippets? I love how some of the songs sound but couldn't get an accurate feel. Trapped in my mind and Mr. Rager are ON-POINT tho!
I saw Ashin Kusher more as a "Dose of Dopeness" kinda song. I cant put my finger if there's any "feel good" songs on this album yet.
ashin kusher sounds feel good i tghink this is sick way better than my expectations and i mean all the songs not jst ashin
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,419 Posts
M said:
I love that so much people said that Cudi fell off (after listening to Erase Me and Wylin unfinished version), and now everyone seems to be loving the album.
I still wish "Wylin" was changed a bit more. From the snippet, I dont hear anything different altho DP claims it has changed.
 
G

·
tbh when i first saw this thread i thought it said "Listening to the snippets with a big fuckin girl on my face" and still clicked to see how thry could relate :work:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,419 Posts
Fenix said:
tbh when i first saw this thread i thought it said "Listening to the snippets with a big fuckin girl on my face" and still clicked to see how thry could relate :work:

LOL wow....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,611 Posts
Fenix said:
tbh when i first saw this thread i thought it said "Listening to the snippets with a big fuckin girl on my face" and still clicked to see how thry could relate :work:
haaa, that made me LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
302 Posts
EVERY SONG SOUNDS AMAZING.
DEFINETLY BETTER THAN MAN ON THE MOON....AND LONGER!
EVEN MR RAGER/MANIAC SOUND BETTER AND REVITALIZED!!
I WISH HE WOULD COME TO MARYLAND/D.C. FOR A CONCERT.....AHHHHHHH
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,754 Posts
And the best part about Kid Cudi are his Choruses. They are always Genius. If i like all the songs without hearing the Chorus im seriously going to orgasm when i hear the full thing.
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top