1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Read Only
73,246 Posts
datcholo said:
"facts

kodak black is a young prodigy, he is only 20 years old"

what dont you understand :what:
prodigy is a legend.  i havent attempted listening to kodak that deeply but im gonna need a dissertation on how he is worthy of this comparison before trying

·
Registered
30,546 Posts
cowbook said:
prodigy is a legend.  i havent attempted listening to kodak that deeply but im gonna need a dissertation on how he is worthy of this comparison before attempting
:dead:

·
Read Only
20,704 Posts
cowbook said:
prodigy is a legend.  i havent attempted listening to kodak that deeply but im gonna need a dissertation on how he is worthy of this comparison before trying
i guess you need to listen to more of his music :word:

·
Read Only
20,704 Posts
cowbook said:
list his very best songs ill give it a shot
i dont really like this one but a lot of ppl do

not necessarily his best cuz thats subjective but these are some of my faves from his stuff

·
Read Only
73,246 Posts
datcholo said:
not necessarily his best cuz thats subjective but these are some of my faves from his stuff
first track got me interested.
2nd was kinda eh
3,  4, 6 are dope. a lot of it made me react like "hah! or ooooooo :oh2:"
5 and 7 - like dat and yung ****** are cool tracks. good flows. like dat is fun. yung ****** has some heat.

thanks :work: is he young prodigy - maybe. i get your comparison. but maybe :khaled:

·
Read Only
20,704 Posts
cowbook said:
first track got me interested.
2nd was kinda eh
3,  4, 6 are dope. a lot of it made me react like "hah! or ooooooo :oh2:"
5 and 7 - like dat and yung ****** are cool tracks. good flows. like dat is fun. yung ****** has some heat.

thanks :work: is he young prodigy - maybe. i get your comparison. but maybe :khaled:
if you gonna start listening to him, listen to institution first thats his best tape imo :khaled2:

·
Read Only
20,704 Posts
cowbook said:
can I" came to mind earlier. Had to listen again :khaled:
was this your first time listening to him? :khaled:

Btw i think institution is his best tape but if it's too long for you listen to painting pictures or lil big pac

·
Read Only
73,246 Posts
datcholo said:
was this your first time listening to him? :khaled:

Btw i think institution is his best tape but if it's too long for you listen to painting pictures or lil big pac
yes :work: I fuck with can i..i guess ill downlaod that tape and try it

1 - 20 of 21 Posts