Kanye to The banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and I have to say, this is one of Kanye's best work of all time. I would put it right up there with Graduation and MBDTF (my personal opinion). Probably second right behind MBDTF.

I think the closest thing it has in common with MBDTF is that every song has that "something" about it, and the chilling / goose-bump inducing intro. I just fell in love with Lost in the World last year, and it has been years since MBDTF came out. I think that's the same thing that's going to happen with TLOP as well. People will keep coming back to tracks.

Those individuals that are giving it a 7/10 or 6/10, I can understand and no one should chastise you for having your own opinion. But I think those individuals that are giving this album anything below a 6/10 or making remarks like "Kanye fell way the fuck off" / "Kanye ruined every song!" are either: A) Lying to everyone and trolling B) Lying to themselves just so they can go on a Kanye fan board and seem edgy, different, and stand out C) Went into this album with expectations.

I went into this album with no exceptions, just a thirst for some new Ye and it absolutely blew my mind.

Just kick back, relax, get the free Tidal 30-day, put on TLOP, turn the speakers up, lay down, and enjoy. Just E-N-J-O-Y. Resist every urge you have to be a hard critic and just L-I-S-T-E-N.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts