Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
listened to motm2 from beginning to end then motm1 from beginning to end and woah honestly even though i have heard motm1 like a billion times i still enjoyed it more than motm2

like seriously its motm1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> motm2

im not being a hater...i love cudi but does anyone feel the same?

i dunno im just not digging album....

·
Registered
535 Posts
it is true

·
Premium Member
122,085 Posts
MotM I  took a little while to grow on me, about half the album appealed to me at first and then after many playthroughs later i became in love with all of them.

i feel like you cant justly make any comparisons of MotM I & MotM II without giving your mind some time to truly sink in the new album. 

·
Registered
394 Posts
itzdatNewNew said:
i feel like you cant justly make any comparisons of MotM I & MotM II without giving your mind some time to truly sink in the new album. 
I mean damn people, we haven't even had it for a day.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
This leak hasn't even been out for a day yet, and people are already coming to conclusions. Listen to the shit over and over again, get into that dark and eerie mood Cudi was in, and understand what the fuck he's saying. Then come back and tell me if it's better than MOTM1.

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
MOTM1 will always be the most amazing album of all time, but MOTM2 did keep me content and it met my expectations, just give it a couple of days to stick to you.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
I feel like a lot of the people saying MOTM1 > MOTM2 were expecting it even before the album leaked...There's no way you're gonna be able to actually criticize the album if all you're coming in with is negativity.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts