Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
k so i loved their first two albums
someone wanna break down the last 2 for me?
similarities/differences

are they good?

G

·
Minutes to Midnight is good.... on the scale its a 3.8/5
while its follow up ATS is different the new sound is soft the only hardcore song is blackout which at the end breaksdown to soft ass crap its only 10 songs must of them aren't that good overall 2.5/5....
ps. ATS has so many skits/interludes it kills any good thing the album had

·
Registered
Kanye West/MBDTF
75,270 Posts
Both M2M and ATS are amazing. I'd say M2M is more commercial though. But still I'd give both of them a 4/5 at least.

·
Registered
27,986 Posts
Um linkin park turned into green day pretty much and now they suck and don't utilize Mr. Hahn's talents. Fuck linkin park. I still remember listening to Minutes to Midnight and wondering what the fuck I was even listening to because it wasn't linkin park.

·
Registered
Kanye West/MBDTF
75,270 Posts

·
Registered
8,031 Posts
ATS is an amazing achieve for the band. I've never heard such a cohesive sounding album. It really does take you on a journey, that if you are willing to take it, you will be pleasantly surprise. The interludes really help create an atmosphere for the album that is unmatched by many modern mainstream bands. The risk that are taken on this album pays off so well. So if you are willing to explore new territories with LP, than ATs is the way to go.

P.S. Listen to the whole album through, no skipping tracks, with headphones, its a great experience.

·
Premium Member
116,472 Posts
hybrid theory will always be in my heart lol. but ye, LP is slowly becoming w/e.

·
Registered
Kanye West/MBDTF
75,270 Posts
mattandr3ws said:
Well I like all kinds of music and there last album was awful to me. I'll give this a straight listen through though.
Just give me another fort minor with some Hahn beats and I'll be happy.
That's sad to hear. He won't do that again. But Hahn did some production on it. So I hope, that you'll like it.

·
Registered
8,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
aw i was hopin yall would be like YEAH THEIR BETTER THAN THE FIRST TWO
coz hybrid theory is pure dope.

·
Registered
27,986 Posts
YeezyDude said:
That's sad to hear. He won't do that again. But Hahn did some production on it. So I hope, that you'll like it.
Listened to this a few times now and I take back what I said. That'll teach me to judge something without listening to the full product in its entirety. I listened to the A Thousand Suns (the complete experience) and it must be heard like that.
Good album.

·
Registered
8,031 Posts
mattandr3ws said:
Listened to this a few times now and I take back what I said. That'll teach me to judge something without listening to the full product in its entirety. I listened to the A Thousand Suns (the complete experience) and it must be heard like that.
Good album.
:h5:

·
Registered
Kanye West/MBDTF
75,270 Posts
mattandr3ws said:
Good album.
slimklp said:

·
Banned
1,204 Posts
phoenixM. said:
k so i loved their first two albums
someone wanna break down the last 2 for me?
similarities/differences

are they good?
This is what people thought 5 years ago

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.