Kanye to The banner
281 - 300 of 322 Posts

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #285 ·
Sent 

Btw, next time I'll be sending links it will be of an updated version, nothing major, just a new c3 leak called Treasure and also Dinnertime in better quality

·
Registered
27 Posts
PADYBU said:
Sent 

Btw, next time I'll be sending links it will be of an updated version, nothing major, just a new c3 leak called Treasure and also Dinnertime in better quality
could i get this homeslice?

·
Registered
755 Posts
Ohhhh  you're the man for doing this!! Especially with the updates. Are you the same guy that uploaded similar compilation on lilwaynehq ?  Please PM me too thank you so much

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #289 ·
Shko said:
Ohhhh  you're the man for doing this!! Especially with the updates. Are you the same guy that uploaded similar compilation on lilwaynehq ?  Please PM me too thank you so much
My pleasure. If it was uploaded by the user with the same username then yep lol. Will pm yall once i update it

·
Registered
899 Posts
Padybu have you got any other Weezy classics?  I've been on the hunt for Dedication 5 in something other than 256, or Da Drought 3 in better than 192 for that matter

·
Registered
27 Posts
PADYBU said:
Sent 

Could you pm me, op?

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
PADYBU said:
My pleasure. If it was uploaded by the user with the same username then yep lol. Will pm yall once i update it
PM please! Thank you

281 - 300 of 322 Posts