Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im Not Even Gona Front, lil wayne verses go harder than ye..and this coming from a die hard kanye fan..alot of yall on here prob dont agree but i bet if Ye was to rap a wayne verse yall would be going nuts on here sayn that shit epic. :kanyeshrug:

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
Both have their good and bad tracks.

*Waits for people to bring up IANAHB, which was done for the sole purpose of having an album out before jail*

:work:

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Wayne used to go hard. Then Carter 3 came along.

And this is coming from a ex-Wayne stan.

:sarc2:

EDIT: Dude definitely had potential. It's just that when he went mainstream with 'Lollipop' he lost it with me. His flow changed and he somehow became worse lyrically. No Ceilings was decent, but not good enough to call a return to form IMO.

·
Registered
12,817 Posts
there both totally different

but there both top rappers

and shut the fuck up bout saying wayne fell off ,....no he decided to make more money

C4 bitches

·
Banned
260,958 Posts
The Nicki Stan said:
there both totally different

but there both top rappers

and shut the fuck up bout saying wayne fell off ,....no he decided to make more money

C4 bitches
He fell off lyrically

·
Banned
15,695 Posts
Kool21Carter said:
Im Not Even Gona Front, lil wayne verses go harder than ye..and this coming from a die hard kanye fan..alot of yall on here prob dont agree but i bet if Ye was to rap a wayne verse yall would be going nuts on here sayn that shit epic. :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
nononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononono

·
Premium Member
12,275 Posts
For like the last year or 2 I'd say they're about equal

Prior though Wayne >>>>> Ye at rapping

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.