Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
this will not be better than WTT :work:
and love how Birdman taking shots at Jay and Ye basically calling them old and washed up in that interview

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
PreAcid said:
this will not be better than WTT :work:
and love how Birdman taking shots at Jay and Ye basically calling them old and washed up in that interview
Drake and Wayne will both have better raps than Ye... Jay carried WTT lyrics wise. It wasn't even close

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
tmajr3 said:
Drake and Wayne will both have better raps than Ye... Jay carried WTT lyrics wise. It wasn't even close
Ye's lack of lyrics makes up for his production
production on this album will suck im sure since wayne will probably be choosin the beats

·
Registered
13,408 Posts
Excited... But at the same time, I'm not. This probably won't come out just like the rest of Waynes previous "joint" albums. Also, Wayne fell off hard. :work:

·
Registered
31,054 Posts
I hope it's good, and better than WTT, it's gonna be tough though

but you know, every wayne/drake song is a banger

ransom
stuntin
i'm goin in
miss me
she will

:dno:

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
They have been saying this for a while, so this is not breaking news or anything.

And I hope not, we should all hope not here in the Drizzy section, this would be a real bad look for Drake. A solo album for Drake will do a lot more for his career than a collab album with a puchline rapper who has meaningless, non cohesive lyrics that no one respects anymore.

·
Premium Member
91,083 Posts
tmajr3 said:
Jay didn't just carry WTT lyrics wise, he destroyed the beats, his lyrics were top notch. Ye was alright, but Jay made WTT lyrically very impressive

1 - 20 of 63 Posts