Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
20,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I know you're thinking you just listened to the exact same song twice in a row but you actually heard the latest release from a rapper named Lil Uzi Vert and a song from the failed genetic experiment Metro Station. Fascinating, isn't it.... the ways the mind plays tricks on us....

·
Banned
20,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Velvet Goldmine said:
new blink album sucks
I've heard this from a lot of hardcore blink fans. Why u feel that way, u no like AFI?

·
Banned
21,674 Posts
Scrimmy said:
I've heard this from a lot of hardcore blink fans. Why u feel that way, u no like AFI?
not a hardcore fan to begin with.

main problems are songs that sound like classic blink feel like fanmade parody of their past hits, songs that dont sound like blink sound like alkaline trio cause of that new guy. production doent feel like blink either. Non of these difference issue is good in any way since its still pop punk n old ass dudes singing corny jokes

Idk why you brought up afi at all tho

·
Banned
20,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Velvet Goldmine said:
not a hardcore fan to begin with.

main problems are songs that sound like classic blink feel like fanmade parody of their past hits, songs that dont sound like blink sound like alkaline trio cause of that new guy. production doent feel like blink either. Non of these difference issue is good in any way since its still pop punk n old ass dudes singing corny jokes

Idk why you brought up afi at all tho
Shit I thought dude was from afi not alkaline trio, fuck that shit tbh

1 - 20 of 26 Posts