Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
12,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"I'm starting to feel like a dungeon dragon/Look at my show footage how these girls be spazzin/So what I look like getting back to a has been?/Yeah I said it has been/Hang it up, flatscreen/I'm a bad b*tch I'm a c*nt/And I'll kick that hoe, punt/Forced trauma, blunt/You play the back b*tch, I'm the front/You need a job this aint cuttin' it/Nicki Minaj is who you aint f*ckin with - Nicki Minaj "Roman's Revenge"

The Nicki Minaj/ Lil Kim feud has been brewing for a minute. But with Nicki's opening verse on "Roman's Revenge" the beef has reached full broil.

Nicki has denied the verse was aimed at Kim. That didn't stop the Queen Bee from going at Nicki's head early this morning November 6 at Club Pure in Nicki's borough Queens, New York.

"I will erase this b*tches social security number. I don't even need a new record right now, I'll kill that b*tch with my old sh*t," Kim said as the beat drops to the "Quiet Storm" remix with Mobb Deep, "All About The Benjamins, Magic Stick and more.

"My records ain't just enter the charts, they made history. What the f*ck is this bullsh*t, this sh*t come and go." Kim said referring to Nicki's music

I think it's safe to say the beef is officially on.
Lil Kim Heated At Nicki Minaj's "Roman's Revenge" Diss Goes In On Her At Club Pure In Queens "I Will Erase This B*tches Social Security Number" [Video] - ThisIs50.com

jealous broad

·
Registered
21,814 Posts
Lyrically, it's all garbage. Her verse on Quiet Storm wasn't much better than Minaj's shit. But hey, if someone is sending subliminal you're not a 'jealous broad' for responding. But you can't respond with shit from 10 years ago...that kinda means that you are in fact a has been.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Amory Black said:
Dont think I listen to YM and that mainstream bullshit neither, I just never liked Kim and I find her very annoying, she really thinks she's revelant because she rapped verses other people wrote for her.

·
Premium Member
9,629 Posts
Donnie Darko said:
Dont think I listen to YM and that mainstream bullshit neither, I just never liked Kim and I find her very annoying, she really thinks she's revelant because she rapped verses other people wrote for her.
yeah i honestly don't give a fuck. i just get hyped at the latest diss. but i hated kim when she was big, and i either find nicki surprisingly decent or mildly annoying, so i guess nicki > kim

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Amory Black said:
yeah i honestly don't give a fuck. i just get hyped at the latest diss. but i hated kim when she was big, and i either find nicki surprisingly decent or mildly annoying, so i guess nicki > kim
I completely agree.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.