Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
14,031 Posts
Task Force Sector 6 said:
how is signing to a efficiently managed small label with an emphasis on breaking their artists through secretly and virally not someones lane
***** I said what I said u don't even know what im talking bout so shutup

·
Registered
18,462 Posts
GoodFella said:
***** I said what I said u don't even know what im talking bout so shutup
tf? you either make music and want to pursue that image or you dont, so you sign to a good label if you're serious about it and they want you on, thats obviously who he is how can it not be his lane to be with a good label :dead: hes allowed to be whatever else he wants to be if hes signed to a label like a skateboarder and fashion designer too if for some reason ur stanning this kid at 23 lol

·
Registered
10,776 Posts
thirdeyeboomin said:
ain’t it sum shit
Yeah I never expected this ***** to be taken seriously to be signed to a label. But this shit is ridiculous. Labels really causing a rap inflation with these deals. After the wave is over and labels stop trying to pimp these young kids out for money and realize that SoundCloud is a terrible way to try to discover a viable artist they ain’t giving deals to rap artists for a VERY long time.

·
Registered
18,462 Posts
LeviKang said:
Yeah I never expected this ***** to be taken seriously to be signed to a label. But this shit is ridiculous. Labels really causing a rap inflation with these deals. After the wave is over and labels stop trying to pimp these young kids out for money and realize that SoundCloud is a terrible way to try to discover a viable artist they ain’t giving deals to rap artists for a VERY long time.
Signing relatively notable SoundCloud rappers isnt as bad as you think it is. Sure they might have shorter shelf lifes than more traditional typeset artists but no one is losing as hard as you think they are today or somewhere down the line. Plays are plays, show money is show money, ig explore page is ig explore page, thats the bottom line and all signed sc rappers either have them out the ass or their labels work day in day out waiting for their chance. Rap economy isnt dire

1 - 20 of 21 Posts