Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SHUT THA FUCK UP HE MADE A SONG CALLED "I KILLED HIP HOP (MESSAGE TO KANYE WEST) "

:facepalm:
Can someone tell me why hes trying to start beef

·
Premium Member
10,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
GOODMUSICISFOREVER said:
Cause hes shit and is looking for publicity ?
I agree too but i d k hes worse than new boyz /god these skinny jan wearing young rappers are shit  :facepalm: :facepalm: i remember web it was roc a fella allday

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
DEHAVENFOCAVEN said:
SHUT THA FUCK UP HE MADE A SONG CALLED "I KILLED HIP HOP (MESSAGE TO KANYE WEST) "

:facepalm:
Can someone tell me why hes trying to start beef
cuz hos on his dick cuz he looks like yeezy

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Jigg said:
****** in this thread need to get with the mufuckin program

Based God >>> yalls lives
how can ppl be Kanye fans and Believe in this Based God shit??I juz dont get it...Thats like god hoopin with the Devil.thats like Soulja boy on a song with Tribe Called Quest....thats like a Damu throwin up the 6....thats like The KKK at the Johnson's Family Reunion...thats like fuckin dumb

·
Premium Member
25,621 Posts
JordanHunt said:
how can ppl be Kanye fans and Believe in this Based God shit??I juz dont get it...Thats like god hoopin with the Devil.thats like Soulja boy on a song with Tribe Called Quest....thats like a Damu throwin up the 6....thats like The KKK at the Johnson's Family Reunion...thats like fuckin dumb
thats like Kanye saying nicki minaj could be the 2nd best rapper

oh wait :oblivious:

·
Registered
12,597 Posts
JordanHunt said:
dude they're not serious :facepalm:

·
Registered
47,303 Posts
Ye even put a Lil B song on his blog before.. and Lil B is a good rapper to be honest. Listen to "Age of Information", dude is mad smart.

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
.....stock up on lube :kanyeshrug:

ncarolina bred said:
i hate when ppl say this dude is a genius....like WTF!!! Are we listening to the same person??

tbh when he's not on his "hoes on my dick" shit, he can spit forreal

1 - 20 of 57 Posts