Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DON'T EVEN READ THIS THREAD, STARTED TROLLING AT THE FIRST PAGE BECAUSE I GOT TIRED OF KTT'S LACK OF CRITICAL THINKING/OPEN-MINDEDNESS AND GENERAL READING COMPREHENSION SKILLS. READ THE FOLLOWING LINK IF YOU WANT MY TAKE ON THE SUBJECT AND CONSTRUCT AN INTERESTING DIALOGUE. PLEASE DON'T CLICK IF YOU'RE BASIC. ALTHOUGH MOST BASICS DON'T KNOW THEY ARE BASIC; IT'S PART OF THE BASICNESS.

http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=4656250.new#quickreply

Two questions:

- Do you think he will elongate it to include his future albums ?

- Which songs are a nod to which eras ?

·
Premium Member
13,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
.jesse said:
Not really...
Haven't been on KTT in a long time, no one here decoded the meaning of this ?

I feel like y'all are lost kids without people like okstate to organize data and people like me to explain it to you. I don't even understand why you're Kanye fans if you don't understand the clues he leaves y'all lmao. No offense, would just find Kanye makes great music, definitely wouldn't be as big a fan without the fun he has with foreshadowing and narrating his own legacy at every turn. Dude is extremely meta, making jokes only himself and a few will ever understand. Thought I had found a community of other people that understood it, but I guess that ended around WTT era.

·
Banned
2,034 Posts
... DEICIDE LP said:

I feel like y'all are lost kids without people like okstate to organize data and people like me to explain it to you. I don't even understand why you're Kanye fans if you don't understand the clues he leaves y'all lmao.
always enjoyed your posts. what do you think

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
... DEICIDE LP said:

I feel like y'all are lost kids without people like okstate to organize data and people like me to explain it to you. I don't even understand why you're Kanye fans if you don't understand the clues he leaves y'all lmao. No offense, would just find Kanye makes great music, definitely wouldn't be as big a fan without the fun he has with foreshadowing and narrating his own legacy at every turn. Dude is extremely meta, making jokes only himself and a few will ever understand. Thought I had found a community of other people that understood it, but I guess that ended around WTT era.
.... Saint Pablo Tour

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
... DEICIDE LP said:
:hah:
Never read a more obnoxious post on this website

·
Registered
9,628 Posts
... DEICIDE LP said:

how bout you explain what you think it means instead of jerking yourself off because of what you think you know

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
... DEICIDE LP said:
You wrote all that shit but still couldn't figure out S P T meant Saint Pablo Tour... how ironic

1 - 20 of 147 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.