Kanye to The banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
kanye has been moving away from lyricism for a minute in an obvious way that shows its an artistic choice. the new school follows this some thing like gucci gang. this is taking it to the extreme, but in a joking way. if y'all wanna hear a good example listen to drip by young thug. he just does this part where its all sounds and not even words (when often rappers are saying words but not actually saying anything whats the difference right?) that song is fire tho its not meant to be funny and just bangs

fuck this things 100% on the album and id be cool with that if it didnt make me think that ye vs the ppl would be as well

·
Registered
14,306 Posts
YeezerEbaneezer said:
yes. he's a comedian/actor. hes funny as shit
Loool I know I was just fucking around. That Topher character is so funny. Never been much of a fan of the vines he used to do

·
Banned
5,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hot pancakes said:
Loool I know I was just fucking around. That Topher character is so funny. Never been much of a fan of the vines he used to do
same. his podcast is great though. i knew he was gonna talk about the kanye stuff just glad he didnt shit on him cuz he shits on everyhhing

·
Banned
5,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
m02stp said:
This shit was hilarious and made me respect the song even more. Love Delia.
for real, it gave me a bigger appreciation for the song lmfao he really jus took the attention away from every rapper by making a scoopy poop song

1 - 10 of 10 Posts