Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey do you guys think lighters is the reason why bruno mars was removed from lift off, cuz when i first heard of lighters i thought it would be weird that we are gonna have bruno singing the hook on songs by hip hop duos,  playing on the the radio around the same time.

·
Registered
9,543 Posts
No Offense But Don't Compare A Song that hasent even came out yet to a song thats been out for a month.

·
Banned
10,914 Posts
Kid Pav said:
Hey do you guys think lighters is the reason why bruno mars was removed from lift off, cuz when i first heard of lighters i thought it would be weird that we are gonna have bruno singing the hook on songs by hip hop duos,  playing on the the radio around the same time.
Nope. I don't really think Kanye would let something like that really phase him. I think Ye and Jay made their decisions based on what was best for the music.

Bruno did say he recorded vocals for Lift Off, but were not sure how large or small his part was to begin with. Maybe they felt that what he did just wasn't needed.

·
Registered
9,990 Posts
Lighters is way to corny, boring and poppy, and I am a fan of the album, Lift Off from the doc sounds extraordinary and it's going to get me hype as fuck

·
Premium Member
8,050 Posts
CuDi-KanYe-The-Dream said:
Lighters is way to corny, boring and poppy, and I am a fan of the album, Lift Off from the doc sounds extraordinary and it's going to get me hype as fuck
illest motherfucker alive sounds insane

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Jose345 said:
No Offense But Don't Compare A Song that hasent even came out yet to a song thats been out for a month.
naw i didn't mean that they would sound similar.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.